The Final Voyage of the Norwegian Escape from Miami

BirdTravels

Hi BirdTravels,

Looks like you are having an amazing time with spectacular weather. Enjoy!! It's damp cold and rainy here in CT. Will Spring ever arrive.:confused:

That submarine excursion looks so fun. Do they go very far down and how long are they under the water for? That little kid seemed a little unsure though LOl.

I so want to try and remember to sign up for the Canvas by U. Missed it last time we were on the Breakaway.

Have a great time and thanks so much for all the info and beautiful pics!!

Cheers!!

Liz:)

BTW~~~~ any issues with not getting a straw in your drink? Huge thread about discontinuing straws.

Sub was about 1.5 hours dock to dock. You catch a tender out to the sub. One group gets off, the next group gets on. For the most pat around 75 feet. We were down around 110 for a while. Their max operational depth is 150 feet. The crush depth of the sub is 800 feet.

Thanks for the great review!

Do you happen to have a picture of the other dinner menu's in the MDR? The one menu you posted looks different from the ones I've found online. We have a picky eater with us and want to plan our meals. Thanks!

Tonight’s Dinner Menu

2a2a39134bbfd17a0ca6ee313d0cbf26.jpg

eaec5c4e36920f05792e0f5f440e84fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW~~~~ any issues with not getting a straw in your drink? Huge thread about discontinuing straws.

Haven seen them being given out with drinks. If you ask for one, you get one,,,, so they are still on the ship.

Enjoying your review so much. I feel like Im on the ship along with you. Can you tell me if the Dailies are pretty similar fleet wide?

The big ships the dailies will be similar, except for the big shows. Games and events, will be similar. Big ships have more clubs

The solo meeting listings are in the lounges instead of bars

But the dailies will have so many activities you cannot ever be bored and do them all.

Enjoying your review so much. I feel like Im on the ship along with you. Can you tell me if the Dailies are pretty similar fleet wide?

The general types of activities will be similar on megaships. Slightly scaled back on small ships. But the general types of games, trivia, etc will be on all ships. Guest performers will be different, but there is usually music to all tastes in the bars at night.

Hi BirdTravels

Dining alfresco looks amazing. Cant wait to have breakfast outside. Hopefully the weather will cooperate with our trip to enjoy some dining on the Waterfront. It was too windy the days we wanted to dine outside last summer on the Breakaway:(

Do you have to make reservations for Pinchos? And also in your Tapas descriptions what are the round orange puffs?

I really don't care for salmon but with the right herbs i can enjoy it. How did you like the Salmon?

A really great review Thanks so much.

Enjoy!!

Thanks for the great review!

Do you happen to have a picture of the other dinner menu's in the MDR? The one menu you posted looks different from the ones I've found online. We have a picky eater with us and want to plan our meals. Thanks!

Last Night

c28f68f4d0c4072362c2f8e380bcf58e.jpg

12c05b9eb41500974850c4db5783ae78.jpg

Hi BirdTravels

Dining alfresco looks amazing. Cant wait to have breakfast outside. Hopefully the weather will cooperate with our trip to enjoy some dining on the Waterfront. It was too windy the days we wanted to dine outside last summer on the Breakaway:(

Do you have to make reservations for Pinchos? And also in your Tapas descriptions what are the round orange puffs?

I really don't care for salmon but with the right herbs i can enjoy it. How did you like the Salmon?

A really great review Thanks so much.

Enjoy!!

Patata Bravas (I think). We used an SDP credit, so we just started ordering. Also one flan-like dessert

Salmon was a tiny bit over cooked. Cold flavor

Pincho is a walk up. Only open 12:00-1:30 on sea days.

^^ Wow such a limited time for Pinchos on sea days. Are there more hours the rest of the week?

On the SDP you can order as much as you like? So no upcharge for extras?

Those are the lunch hours. It's open for dinner every evening.

Appearing in their Farewell performance, The Fly Boys live at the Supper Club

84088095cb282a47c848996862bbdf96.jpg

abbd54f7feb2f0c575506d43bf1c2a21.jpg

Will let Pizza and others tell us if this is the last time we’ll see this menu. In the past, the paid dinner in the Supper Club was similar to this. And the one night Supper Club Cabaret has a better 5-course menu.

269d4265111e671d15370c739a93a3ac.jpg

7babafe4e7ca0f0c1f6b3aa9f6ebdf1a.jpg

07213b93495d74f59c398d9bc24fa2fa.jpg

08ce2199c6ee1593e7bf0f46fd22a20d.jpg