Newbie question about Explore4

AlaskaNewbie68

Hi, we will be downloading our docs this weekend for our Alaska trip in June on Westerdam...should I expect to see our Explore4 package noted on there with the Signature Beverage and Pinnacle dinner?

Thank you!

Michele in NJ

No, you won't. The docs are just your boarding pass.

The bookings (shore excursions, dinners, etc.) show on your itinerary on the HAL site.

Your Explore4 would have come with your booking confirmation back when you booked.

Explore 4 Rocks! Enjoy. We have it for our upcoming 2 week Alaska cruise and have had it twice before.

I would never use up the 15 or so drinks per day, so I get fancy expresso in the morning with it, and San Pelligrino sparkling water in between each cocktail so that I don't give myself alcohol poisoning.

Your boarding pass is page 1 of your e-docs.

Check the last page of your e-docs and see if anything is mentioned there about the Explore4 with the Signature Beverage Package and the Pinnacle Dinner. We have only had the Explore4 deal 2 times and 1 time it was listed on the last page.

The bookings (shore excursions, dinners, etc.) show on your itinerary on the HAL site.

Is it necessary (or do you recommend) printing off the itinerary showing specialty dining reservations, etc. and taking it with us in case there is some sort of mix-up after boarding, or is that not necessary?

We're already planning on printing and bringing our booking confirmation document which shows our SBP, PG for two and OBC.

Thanks!

I think your information will be shown on the second page of the HAL Booking Confirmation. On ours, the "Explore4" term is not there, but the SBP, along with the Pinnacle are listed as 2 separate items. Shipboard credit is shown on the first page. We are taking our HAL Confirmation documents as well as our Boarding Pass.

Yes! I take the itinerary, the booking receipt showing perks, and copies of any receipt where I have pre-paid for something. Never had issues. But you never know. I was a Girl Scout...I am (or try to be) prepared!

And I was a Boy Scout which is 'always prepared'.. ;)

I think your information will be shown on the second page of the HAL Booking Confirmation. On ours, the "Explore4" term is not there, but the SBP, along with the Pinnacle are listed as 2 separate items. Shipboard credit is shown on the first page. We are taking our HAL Confirmation documents as well as our Boarding Pass.

Thank you. Did you book directly with HAL?