Nieuw Amsterdam: Neptune Suite Pics

*Miss G*

Fabulous pictures. Thank you for posting. I am envious. I am cruising on the Noordam, and their suites have not been updated.

I lucked out. My husband's work schedule is really tight a year in advance so it's hard for us to book something together. We decided to make the most of it. :)

I lucked out. My husband's work schedule is really tight a year in advance so it's hard for us to book something together. We decided to make the most of it. :)

I am so happy for you. The suite is beautiful. It must have been a wonderful week.

I am so happy for you. The suite is beautiful. It must have been a wonderful week.

Thanks Marie! It was really lovely. We decided to make an adventure of it and booked a bedroom in an Amtrak sleeper car to get there. That was... interesting. lol

Sorry, can't see on Macbook or on Windows.

Attachments are great. Thanks for those.

I'm glad you are able to see the attachments!

• 2 weeks later...
Bathroom and amenities. I just realized I didn't get a pic of the double vanity. :(

Is that a separate shower or are the shower pictures actually the tub/shower combination? so hoping they transformed the Neptune Bathroom into one with a separate shower!

• 2 weeks later...
Is that a separate shower or are the shower pictures actually the tub/shower combination? so hoping they transformed the Neptune Bathroom into one with a separate shower!

Apologies for the delayed response. Yes, that is a separate shower but there is also a jetted tub with a shower.

Apologies for the delayed response. Yes, that is a separate shower but there is also a jetted tub with a shower.

Sounds like the bathroom setups in the Signature Suites... so not just one big shower.

Our Neptune on the NA had the separate shower and in our opinion, it was a joke. Very small ( I'm going to guess 24" x 24"?) with lightweight fabric shower curtain. With any amount of water pressure coming from the shower head, the water forces the shower curtain out, over, and behind the shower pan. Even with minimal water flow, or else from just moving around, I had a massive puddle on the bathroom floor to mop up. After that, I stayed with the shower in the tub.

The shower would work if there was a proper shower DOOR.

We used the shower exclusively on Noordam's Signature Suite. We ended up using our pool towels for the bathroom floor.

How high was the tub? We have issues getting into those deep tubs.

The jpegs worked great! I couldn't view the photos on three browses, two computers and my ipad.

Saw a television screen over the sofa. Was there another television on the desk that we could watch from the sofa?

Saw a television screen over the sofa. Was there another television on the desk that we could watch from the sofa?

The tub was a standard type found in most homes here in the U.S. and some motels for decades. If you don't have problems with those, you'll be fine.

Our NS had only the one TV over the sofa. We sat in the two chairs the few times we watched TV.

We used the shower exclusively on Noordam's Signature Suite. We ended up using our pool towels for the bathroom floor.

The jpegs worked great! I couldn't view the photos on three browses, two computers and my ipad.

Walfam is correct. It's a standard size tub which is not as high as the ones I think you are referring to. As Walfam also mentioned, there's just the one TV. The only place to view it from the sofa is from the side seat; but that's pretty close. My husband liked watching from the chairs.

Crossing my fingers that I finally have this picture thing figured out!

Room 7065

On two computers with different versions of Windows and browsers I could not see any pix prior to post #22 where you started attachments. Better stick to that method from now on.

Is the coffee table adjustable height?

We had an adjustable height on the Rotterdam, and loved it!

Don't know . . . We did not know it might be adjustable.

BTW, You will not need a light for the bathroom. There is already one in the ceiling.