Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Doug, you need to claim the growler on this one to pair with your last prize . . .

It’s been a good few weeks for live reviews on CC. CLR on Adventure w/a cameo from Clarea, A&L on Harmony, CLR on Symphony, Maureen on Seaside, and now this. And that doesn’t include Hoopster’s fantastic postcruise review of Oceania Marina (his photos are awesome) and the various others that I have not mentioned. Keeps me sane while thinking about my next one . . .

Found this site, it shows the whereabouts of any vessel. Bliss is nearing Dover right now. The link doesn't want to post, so:

add cruisin dot me to this link /cruise-ship-tracker/norwegian-cruise-line/norwegian-bliss.php

1465200175_cruisetracker.JPG.17842982d9b51de7802ae6cdc40b5042.JPG

Found this site, it shows the whereabouts of any vessel. Bliss is nearing Dover right now. The link doesn't want to post, so:

add cruisin dot me to this link /cruise-ship-tracker/norwegian-cruise-line/norwegian-bliss.php

This link will also let you track the Bliss in real time: https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:5440410/zoom:10

The Holiday Inn is a good place to view cruise ships, do you know which berth Bliss will be using?

If she is going to Ocean Terminal then you need to be the other side of the hotel. If it is City Terminal then your view will be awesome!

Have fun at the dinner tonight - so wish that the Bliss would have done an Escape and sailed for a short maiden from Hamburg to Southampton, maybe next time NCL!!! :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: