Free Ferry for NCL passengers? 2018

boang1971

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is there also a free ferry in Hamilton to the cruise dock? If not anyone know the price for the ferry there?

There is no free ferry to Hamilton. The fare for the public ferry is $5 (exact change, coins), $4.50 token, or Transportation Pass.

SBtS

Edited by SailBadtheSinner
speling

There is no free ferry to Hamilton. The fare for the public ferry is $5 (exact change, coins), $4.50 token, or Transportation Pass.

SBtS

Norwegian Cruise Line operates a tender for their passengers to St. George's. It is free.

Norwegian Cruise Line operates a tender for their passengers to St. George's. It is free.

The poster knows that. He even posted the 2017 NCL free ferry schedule earlier in the thread. He was answering a question about whether there's a free ferry to Hamilton from Dockyard, which there is not.

How far away is the NCL ferry from the Festival in Hamilton?

Shoving off tomorrow!!

I guess i am confused 😐. Are there ferrys to Hamilton and separate to St George or one in the same?

Thanks so much :cool:

There are two separate public ferry routes that serve Dockyard. The Blue Route travels between Dockyard and Hamilton and the Orange Route travels between Dockyard and St. George. These ferries cost $5 per ride or you can purchase a token for $4.50, or a buy a transportation pass good on both the public ferries and buses. The Blue Route ferry will take you to and from the Harbour Nights festival in Hamilton.

In addition NCL offers its own ferry that travels between Dockyard and St. George. It's free, and may be used only by NCL passengers.

• 2 months later...
There are two separate public ferry routes that serve Dockyard. The Blue Route travels between Dockyard and Hamilton and the Orange Route travels between Dockyard and St. George. These ferries cost $5 per ride or you can purchase a token for $4.50, or a buy a transportation pass good on both the public ferries and buses. The Blue Route ferry will take you to and from the Harbour Nights festival in Hamilton.

In addition NCL offers its own ferry that travels between Dockyard and St. George. It's free, and may be used only by NCL passengers.

Do you think theres enough time for me to take the earliest morning ferry to St George on Wed or Thurs and still get back to dockyard by 1pm? I have an excursion on Wed and Thurs that leaves at 1:30PM from the dockyard but trying to figure out what to do from 9am-1pm

Do you think theres enough time for me to take the earliest morning ferry to St George on Wed or Thurs and still get back to dockyard by 1pm? I have an excursion on Wed and Thurs that leaves at 1:30PM from the dockyard but trying to figure out what to do from 9am-1pm

The first NCL trip departs the Dockyard at 9am on Wed & Thurs. The first ferry that departs St George's departs at 10:15am, the second at12:45pm. So no. Same for the public ferry.. You could try a taxi for the return but the time in SG would be short and the fare expensive.

SBtS

The first NCL trip departs the Dockyard at 9am on Wed & Thurs. The first ferry that departs St George's departs at 10:15am, the second at12:45pm. So no. Same for the public ferry.. You could try a taxi for the return but the time in SG would be short and the fare expensive.

SBtS

Ok yeah that was what I had thought. What about the public ferry to Hamilton? Worth it for the time or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok yeah that was what I had thought. What about the public ferry to Hamilton? Worth it for the time or no?

The first ferry to Hamilton departs at 7:30am, and you would have to depart Hamilton at 12pm. Travel time is about 20 minutes in each direction.

SBtS

The first ferry to Hamilton departs at 7:30am, and you would have to depart Hamilton at 12pm. Travel time is about 20 minutes in each direction.

SBtS

Ah ok thanks so much! Seems like there better option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk