Is the photo package on Harmony of the seas worth it?

I've got an upcoming sailing on Liberty of the Seas and thinking the same thing. If I end up buying it I will take advantage of it by having my picture taken at every photo stop they have. I will treat it like a professional photo shoot. You are correct that you only get digital photos but you can get inexpensive photos printed at placed like; Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, Walgreens. So if you plan to have lots of photos taken then I could see it being cost effect.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on how many photos u really want. as most photo ops are staged lik in front of ship at each port and on nights in front of stairs and pretty objects. i can only have so many pics os staged events. i like more natural poses.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

It could be an excellent choice, if you want to have photos with you in them. I take most of the photos when we travel and I'm usually the last one to be captured any place we visit. Then again, if you are a skilled or avid selfie photographer, you've probably got it covered.

As for the "all digital" format, I think these are much easier to handle and share that traditional print images. And even those ships that do print them, the images were from a digital camera, not a film camera so there is no advantage to the paper image.