One day in Bermuda

cruisewiththekids

We will be on the 4nt Carnival Horizon, so just one day in port from 9 - 5. I see RCCL Grandeur will also be in port.

I'm thinking of hiring a blue flag taxi for a 3 hour island tour and then dropping us at Horseshoe Bay., taking $7pp shuttle back to port.

Does this sound like a doable plan? Arriving at the beach at about 1:00 or so, it would probably be pretty crowded by that point?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We will be on the 4nt Carnival Horizon, so just one day in port from 9 - 5. I see RCCL Grandeur will also be in port.

I'm thinking of hiring a blue flag taxi for a 3 hour island tour and then dropping us at Horseshoe Bay., taking $7pp shuttle back to port.

Does this sound like a doable plan? Arriving at the beach at about 1:00 or so, it would probably be pretty crowded by that point?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It is doable although I would say 3 hours might be a bit short for a tour. Four hours is about right. As for 1:00pm, it tends to be the peak crowds at Horseshoe then. As for how crowded, if you are going to be there end of May it will likely be very crowded. That is a three day Bermudian holiday weekend that marks the beginning of the beach season.

Edited by Charles4515

A tour is a great choice for your day, and I would stick with your tour plan to allow a couple hours at the beach. If you are just a couple and want to have a nicer beach experience I would instead get dropped off at Warwick Long Bay since that will be much less crowded and is another gorgeous beach (our favorite when staying on the island to avoid the crowds)). You could also see Jobson’s Cove right there. Then head back to the ship via bus. If a family or you don’t mind a huge crowd HSB is an easier option for many...

Enjoy your day in Bermuda!