any way to transfer luggage only from SEA TAC to Pier 91?

cityapril

hi. my friend and I are flying into seattle a day early to explore but don't want to drag our bags around all day (probably not renting a car & will be staying with a friend out in the suburbs but won't see them till that night).

are there any services where we could have just our luggage stored/delivered to the pier? i've seen one valet service but it only transfers pier to airport after cruises, not vice versa before.

alternatively, any smart luggage storage options around downtown might work too.

thanks!

hi. my friend and I are flying into seattle a day early to explore but don't want to drag our bags around all day (probably not renting a car & will be staying with a friend out in the suburbs but won't see them till that night).

are there any services where we could have just our luggage stored/delivered to the pier? i've seen one valet service but it only transfers pier to airport after cruises, not vice versa before.

alternatively, any smart luggage storage options around downtown might work too.

thanks!

Maybe leave them with a hotel and then pick them up before heading to your friends? Ask the front desk to store them and have a drink or a quick bite to eat in their bar. If you are taking the light rail from the airport you can get off at Westlake...there are several nice hotels in the area.

This is a link to SeaTac Airport web site

http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/Passenger-Services/Pages/default.aspx

“Baggage Storage by Smarte Carte provides storage for baggage and frozen and refrigerated items; car seat, wheelchair, and stroller rentals; convenience items for sale including packing tape, locks, boxes, duffels, gun and rifle cases and pet kennels; Fed Ex, UPS, and copying/fax services; vehicle battery jumper service; and notary services.

Baggage Storage is located in the Baggage Claim area of the Main Terminal.”

You’ll have to come back to SeaTac airport and pick up your luggage. I don’t know of any service that will take your luggage out to Pier 91 from SeaTac.