We will be in St Thomas end of October 2018. Any suggestions of a nice hotel/beach day pass that will be suitable for kids age 6 and 9. I can’t seem to find any new reviews so not sure if ant are available. Thanks for any advise. :)

Just a thought; but St John is one of our favorites. If you can leave your ship as early as possible in St Thomas and take the ferry to Cruz Bay, St John, grab a 15 min taxi and go to Cinnamon Bay. It's our most beautiful beach in the world. Seriously.

If you wish to stay on St Thomas only, i found this link from 2/17 of a resort day pass review at Frenchmans: https://www.shermanscruise.com/articles/10-caribbean-resorts-with-day-passes/2-frenchman-s-reef-morning-star-marriott-beach-resort

Good luck!

http://www.gotravellife.com

Just a thought; but St John is one of our favorites. If you can leave your ship as early as possible in St Thomas and take the ferry to Cruz Bay, St John, grab a 15 min taxi and go to Cinnamon Bay. It's our most beautiful beach in the world. Seriously.

If you wish to stay on St Thomas only, i found this link from 2/17 of a resort day pass review at Frenchmans: https://www.shermanscruise.com/articles/10-caribbean-resorts-with-day-passes/2-frenchman-s-reef-morning-star-marriott-beach-resort

Good luck!

www.gotravellife.com

Thank you for the info. Yes I agree cinnamon beach is well worth the visit but with 4 adults and 2 children we figured that getting cabs and a ferry would be a little much this time.

I’ll def look into the link you sent though. :)

Thank you for the info. Yes I agree cinnamon beach is well worth the visit but with 4 adults and 2 children we figured that getting cabs and a ferry would be a little much this time.

I’ll def look into the link you sent though. :)

Just checked it out as like most of the other resorts they are closed through the remaining 2018 year

Ouch. I will keep my eyes open for anything else that might be helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you. We are checking out coral world and coki beach at the moment. Any honest opinions will he must appreciated

Coki and Sapphire beach are both beautiful with calm crystal clear water for swimming or wading. Chairs and food are available to purchase. We bring a box of corn flakes from the ship buffet and feed the fish. They are plentiful and gorgeous. Lots of Nimo fish :D:D:D:):). The kids would love either one.

Coki and Sapphire beach are both beautiful with calm crystal clear water for swimming or wading. Chairs and food are available to purchase. We bring a box of corn flakes from the ship buffet and feed the fish. They are plentiful and gorgeous. Lots of Nimo fish :D:D:D:):). The kids would love either one.

What a great idea. Thank you. We will for sure borrow some cornflakes. Well that’s 2 islands planned now just got Tortola. We have stayed at Long Bay 3 times last one being about 8 years ago. The beach and ocean are amazing. I think there has been some changes made to the Resort so will have to dig into that.