Shuttle service from Ft Lauderdale to Miami port

I need shuttle service from Ft Lauderdale airport to Port of Miami and back. Need suggestions please.

Looked at: Metro Shuttle Service, Howard's Ground Transportation, Jiffy Jeff Transportation and FLL Shuttle Service on Trip Advisor.

I would like to know your experience with any of these or others I have not seen. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We just sailed from POM and flew into FLL. There were 4 of us, so i knew we needed something a little bigger because we were doing an 8-day and despite our best efforts, we always over-pack. And, we had our daughter(13) and niece(12), so i thought something other than the ole airport shuttle. We also needed the obligatory grocery stop for wine, soda and Red Bull. After some searching on the Florida board I tried Larrys Limos. I rang them up less than 2 months before sailing, they quoted 140 which included a gratuity for the driver. No deposit or prepay was needed.

Fast forward to 4-21. We got an email saying that due to work on the Skyride, they were pushing our check-in time back by 30 min. When we landed, i had a text from our driver Ricardo saying to let him know when we got through baggage etc. Well, when that black stretch Lincoln rolled up, the girls went crazy!!

It was so nice to just sit back, relax and not have to worry about traffic. We stopped at a Publix, i grabbed some beverages. There was some waters and sodas for us and a tv radio set-up. I have ridden in limos before but I must say, it was pretty sweet rolling up to the port and jumping out of a stretch. Ricardo helped us with our bags, he swiped my card and he was off to safely transport other wayward travelers around southern Florida.....

The moral here... pay a few extra doll-hairs and treat yourself, dont forget your wine and sodas. And in the immortal words of Rick James, "It's a celebration bitches, enjoy yourself!"

I haven't used these services, but last year I had investigated all of this and decided to just take a taxi. It cost us $76 USD plus tip. Well worth it for 4 of us. I just asked the concierge at the hotel to book one for me that morning.

I need shuttle service from Ft Lauderdale airport to Port of Miami and back. Need suggestions please.

Looked at: Metro Shuttle Service, Howard's Ground Transportation, Jiffy Jeff Transportation and FLL Shuttle Service on Trip Advisor.

I would like to know your experience with any of these or others I have not seen. Thanks!