Riviera: Jan. 12, 2019...Very Disappointed!

CruiserTarheel

I got an email today saying our itinerary for Sirena, (Jan. 13 departure) has been changed. There will no longer be an overnight in Havana (or a second day) because of a "berthing conflict". They have added a second day in Cienfuegos. I hope they don't drop Havana altogether as that is the main reason for our selecting this cruise. :(

I got an email today saying our itinerary for Sirena, (Jan. 13 departure) has been changed. There will no longer be an overnight in Havana (or a second day) because of a "berthing conflict". They have added a second day in Cienfuegos. I hope they don't drop Havana altogether as that is the main reason for our selecting this cruise. :(

Hi! We're on your cruise. The 7 day "Timeless Cuba" on Sirena. We're traveling with friends. We've received nothing from our travel agent who is very good at keeping us in the loop. If it wasn't for Cruise Critic, I wouldn't have known to double check our itinerary. I was looking forward to those two days in Havana! At least we have a real day.. 8:00 am to 11:00 pm in port. Ellen