Can you get Crab in other ports besides Ketchikan?

Cruise2getaway

I am sailing in late August, the cruise does not stop in Ketchikan where I have heard there is great seafood. Juneau, Skagway and Victoria, any suggestions for a seafood lunch?

Juneau-Tracy's crab for King crab, at the base of the tram. All you can eat Dungeness crab in the restaurant at the top of Mt. Roberts Tram

While Victoria does have plenty of seafood options, since it's lunch I'd go for the most Victorian (i.e. British) choice of having fish & chips by the water. Either Barb's at fisherman's wharf, or Red Fish Blue Fish in the inner harbour near the Empress should work for you. RFBF has better food IMO, but Barb's is more old school (heavier batter in case that's your thing) and is literally ON the water (seals hang around here to watch - please don't feed them though!)

Be aware, while they may be delicious, this is a tourist trap. If you feel comfortable paying $25 for a single leg, go for it.

That seemed very expensive. They act like it’s huge, weighing like a pound, but I imagine that’s not just the meat.