Bvlgari...white, green, red or blue?

Redtravel

I thought I had read that the choices were different depending on your stateroom level.

I believe this is correct. In the lower level rooms you get the white or clear. Red & Blue I believe are choices in the upper suites, OC & up.

Green is balconies and PH. I think.

I believe this is correct. In the lower level rooms you get the white or clear. Red & Blue I believe are choices in the upper suites, OC & up.

Green is balconies and PH. I think.

We've done Penthouse, Oceania, Vista and Owners, and only ever seen Green.

We've done Penthouse, Oceania, Vista and Owners, and only ever seen Green.

Things have probably changed since the last time you cruised. How long ago was that?

I had the red one in an Oceania suite on one cruise and then green the last time I was in an Oceania suite. I think for awhile, Oceania was trying to differentiate amenities and used white in balcony and below and green in Concierge and above. Pretty sure they have gone back to green everywhere but you can ask your cabin attendant and I'm sure they will find another type if you don't like the green. Personally, the scent of the green one is my favorite The red is my least favorite and white and blue in the middle.

Just like rating specialties:D all personal taste - I should say "smell" I wasn't tasting the shampoo.

We are on the Riviera right now and and in a Penthouse Suite. There was a little brochure in the bathroom that stated, “penthouse suite currently features Bulgari Blue Tea bathroom amenities. The Bulgari Green Tea scent is also available. Your stateroom attendant will provide your preferred scent.”