Signature Dining Options - Marina

VegasTW

Hi all,

I know this is a subjective area, but I would still like opinions on the signature dishes that are not to be missed. The same way someone might say that if you go to The French Laundry you MUST have the salmon tartare cornet.

So far I've heard about the pumpkin soup at Jacques, sea bass at Red Ginger, and filet at Polo.

Any standouts that we should make a point to enjoy?

No dietary restrictions here!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all,

I know this is a subjective area, but I would still like opinions on the signature dishes that are not to be missed. The same way someone might say that if you go to The French Laundry you MUST have the salmon tartare cornet.

So far I've heard about the pumpkin soup at Jacques, sea bass at Red Ginger, and filet at Polo.

Any standouts that we should make a point to enjoy?

No dietary restrictions here!

Thanks!

More nostalgia rather than a world class dining experience: try the "aragosta fra diavola" at Toscana. Very much as my family makes it. Whatever I am having there, I generally order it as an appetizer portion.

At Red Ginger, get the "duck and watermelon" appetizer.

Edited by Flatbush Flyer

I wholeheartedly second Flatbush Flyers suggestions. Personally, in the Polo Grill I find the prime rib to be exceptional, while the quality of the filet minion to be ordinary. The stuffed Iberia n pork chop is always good there also.

In Jacques, I have always enjoyed the Lobster Thermidor, however it is very rich!

There's so many good ones.

For me I like the crab cakes and the clam chowder in Polo. To me most of the steaks are just okay, but I live in a region with great beef.

When the lasagna is made right in Toscana I really like it.

Red Ginger has so many, but the tiger prawns & Tempura starters are very good. I like most of the entrée selections there.

Jacques, for dessert try Jacques Favorite Apple Tart.

Awesome suggestions! Thank you. It sounds like you can get an appetizer portion for items on the entree menu. I love this option because I can try more! Other suggestions are welcome. Getting hungry.

I wholeheartedly second Flatbush Flyers suggestions. Personally, in the Polo Grill I find the prime rib to be exceptional, while the quality of the filet minion to be ordinary. The stuffed Iberia n pork chop is always good there also.

In Jacques, I have always enjoyed the Lobster Thermidor, however it is very rich!

I am firmly with Pinot Lover, and I agree about the prime rib in Polo. I also get Maine Lobster there. I DO NOT like their steaks.

In Jacques also the lamb chops are excellent.