I can't believe we only paid $55 each for the Thermal Spa pass on Seaside.

tallnthensome

I got thermal spa passes for the week for my wife and I. We only paid $55 each for the week. I figured it had to be a mistake and maybe it still was. No problem being checked in the first day and being issued our paper passes. Passes on board were $60 A DAY EACH or $300 for the week per couple. I couldn't believe there was such a difference and a deal by purchasing under our booking. We used it once per day and there was never any real crowds, We enjoyed the thelasso pool very much. The steamy light therapy room with spray hoses was excellent. Salt room was very relaxing. We used the dry soft sauna a lot as well. I never even used the shower in my cabin the whole week but the hot shower/ cold ocean breeze ones in the thermal area all week. Never anyone using them ...... they offered towels and cold drinks. The stone heated loungers were very comfortable. If you can get the passes for cheap, buy them as you'll never get a better deal on weekly passes for a thermal spa area so nice at that price on any other ship. No robes but that was ok as we were on deck 9 directly above the spa and were back to our cabin in seconds.

So , please explain how you scored the weekly passes for only $55 per person ! That's unbelievable !

Great to hear your good fortune and how much you enjoyed the experience !

That's just how much they were. They had other ones at $90 each but both sets of item descriptions said the same thing. "Enjoy the termal spa area for the entire duration of your cruise". So, I just picked the $55 ones and that was that ..... I figure they must have been there as a single daily pass but they never fixed or changed it and a full week each it was. :D

We cruise on Meraviglia in two weeks. Immediately after booking the 12 and 11 night b2b last June, I discovered spa passes for $65 per person per cruise which I booked immediately. At some point over the last 10 months, that price doubled. Compared to NCL, this is an unbelievable deal.

We cruise on Meraviglia in two weeks. Immediately after booking the 12 and 11 night b2b last June, I discovered spa passes for $65 per person per cruise which I booked immediately. At some point over the last 10 months, that price doubled. Compared to NCL, this is an unbelievable deal.
Nice score! I agree, great deal ..... seems too cheap to be real.

I got thermal spa passes for the week for my wife and I. We only paid $55 each for the week. I figured it had to be a mistake and maybe it still was. No problem being checked in the first day and being issued our paper passes. Passes on board were $60 A DAY EACH or $300 for the week per couple. I couldn't believe there was such a difference and a deal by purchasing under our booking. We used it once per day and there was never any real crowds, We enjoyed the thelasso pool very much. The steamy light therapy room with spray hoses was excellent. Salt room was very relaxing. We used the dry soft sauna a lot as well. I never even used the shower in my cabin the whole week but the hot shower/ cold ocean breeze ones in the thermal area all week. Never anyone using them ...... they offered towels and cold drinks. The stone heated loungers were very comfortable. If you can get the passes for cheap, buy them as you'll never get a better deal on weekly passes for a thermal spa area so nice at that price on any other ship. No robes but that was ok as we were on deck 9 directly above the spa and were back to our cabin in seconds.

Nice score.

We have booked a two week cruise for end Sept 2019 embarking Southampton visiting Belfast, Iceland, Canada x 2 ports before disembarking in NYC. As you can guess it’s going to be a colder cruise. I looked up the price to book the spa for the whole cruise £86pp for spa only, £94 for spa and a 30 min Bali massage. What I want to know what free facilities can I use in the spa?

I'm guessing the $55 pricing was a mistake? Current pricing when pre-purchased is $90 for a week spa pass or $99 for spa pass + 30 min massage. Still a great deal.

That’s what I took, for an extra nine dollars, I got the week pass plus a 30 minute massage...

I am thinking that maybe the price is going to go up as the months go by. It started off at $55 but now up to 90.

Sent from my iPad using Forums