Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

We’re traveling with three checked bags, two carry-ons, and two over-stuffed “personal items”. Scattered between them are 17lbs of event invitations, 34lbs of CruiseCritic swag, four boxes of chocolate, three-hundred slot pull tickets, a trophy of questionable worth, a stuffed bear, an insufficient supply of Party Patches, and hopefully at least one toothbrush.

All of our bags are at (or slightly exceeding) weight limits.

My parents arrived in London a short time ago, and we’ll be meeting up with them in the morning. We’ll have one jet-lagged day and night in London, a morning transfer to Southampton, a pub gathering at Duke’s, and then an overnight at the Holiday Inn Southampton adjacent to the port.

None of this will feel real until the ship arrives.

Edited by TheDougOut

Bon Voyage! So excited for this. Duffy, Eric & I will be following along & totally plan to sail vicariously with you through your reviews. I hope that you, Sue & the family have a great time. (I see that Sue is already resting up for all the late nights).

We will be boarding in June and your updates and posts make me more excited than I already am! Have a wonderful and safe trip and I’ll be following along! Even though I’m not on this specific trip, thank you for all the time you’ve put in to take as all along for the ride!

Oh Hello Doug! We are sailing to the North Cape on Jade in June from Southampton. We are staying at the Holiday Inn as well.

I would really appreciate pictures of the Hotel and Terminal, as well as anything you care to share about Southampton. Now my 60 days out will go a bit faster seeing what is to come.

I hope you have a Blast on Bliss. Be safe and thank you in advance. Cheryl