RE: beverages from ultimate beverage package

deerlakelinda

Bottled/canned beer yes. Canned soda is not included in the UBP and you will be charged for it. Also, you will be charged for anything you take out of the minibar in the room. Those items are also excluded.

Here is the list of different alcohol brands & beer includes in Drink Package! 0205a39a524f9c82679727a14eebf8ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is this a current list? Patron Silver was not included on my cruise last year. :confused:

Here is the list of different alcohol brands & beer includes in Drink Package! 0205a39a524f9c82679727a14eebf8ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is impressive!

Thank you!

Now I need to find a list of cocktails.

Only remember margarita, piña colada, Bloody Mary and various martinis. :)

This is impressive!

Thank you!

Now I need to find a list of cocktails.

Only remember margarita, piña colada, Bloody Mary and various martinis. :)

Ask and ye shall receive!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz4nA7xcrIZaSnk2VV9DbnFjM1U/view

Not my list. It’s ongoing and was started by someone else here on CC. If I knew their name, I’d give them credit. This list has been responsible for many a stagger back to my room, lol.

The soda gun is not your friend. Its especially not a friend in your drinks. We had a rough time last week for cocktails with anything that may have been part of a soda gun mixer. :eek:

Can you elaborate? Every bar I’ve ever been to uses a soda gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the end of the gun the is only one spout. So we think that there is a residual, say coke that comes out with say club soda. We noticed odd tastes so we changed up what we were drinking to work around it.

Aren't you the one who also is concerned about someone being too close in an elevator? High maintenance much? Good grief.

Ask and ye shall receive!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz4nA7xcrIZaSnk2VV9DbnFjM1U/view

Not my list. It’s ongoing and was started by someone else here on CC. If I knew their name, I’d give them credit. This list has been responsible for many a stagger back to my room, lol.

Thank you! I have printed it for my TA this weekend. A lot of time to try them all out. :):):)

At the end of the gun the is only one spout. So we think that there is a residual, say coke that comes out with say club soda. We noticed odd tastes so we changed up what we were drinking to work around it.
Every bar I have worked at uses a soda gun. I would even be inclined to say with the sanitation standards a cruise ship follows, those guns would be really clean. I didn't notice any issues drinking various spirits with club soda as a mixer.If it is a concern, order drinks with diet lemon lime, that is only comes in a can, not on the gun.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk