Changing cruise date

Mr Piano

I seem to recall reading somewhere that P&O will change your cruise for a fee of £100 depending on availability, is this so? has anyone done it. If this is possible then what about excursion that have been Pre paid?.

We have had a wedding invitation that we would really like to attend, but clashes with our cruise dates

As long as you have booked a Select fare and cancel more than 90 days before cruise and the cruise you rebook either with P&O or Cunard costs more than original you can for £100 per booking.

Thanks for your answer, it is 96 days before our cruise, but we have paid for excursions, what about that cost?

You can cancel pre-booked excursions on cruise personaliser up to a few days before embarkation.

Thank you Sharon, You must have been replying as I was asking the question. We only want to change a Fjords cruise on same ship by one week

I seem to recall reading somewhere that P&O will change your cruise for a fee of £100 depending on availability, is this so? has anyone done it. If this is possible then what about excursion that have been Pre paid?.

We have had a wedding invitation that we would really like to attend, but clashes with our cruise dates

I have just changed my next cruise but the one you choose must be more cost than the original ( even £1 ) and you also loose original obc and offers but get what the new cruise is offering.

The £100 is added to your final payment not taken when you change.

Sent from my iPad