Alaska cruisetour 2019 would definitely be interested in doing some fishing in Alask

Jrjr13

Would like to do an Alaskan cruise tour in 2019 June or July. Would appreciate some information on which month is preferable and why. Would definitely be interested in doing some fishing in Alaska is there a preferable month for that?

Would like to do an Alaskan cruise tour in 2019 June or July. Would appreciate some information on which month is preferable and why. Would definitely be interested in doing some fishing in Alaska is there a preferable month for that?

Does it have to be the pre-packaged cruisetour or would you be willing to put together your own trip after the cruise?

What sort of fishing? Salmon? Halibut? Ocean? River?

If you pick a cruise that ports in Haines I know a great guy there (Ron Malone) who does trout/salmon fishing charters. Below are a couple pics from a fishing trip last year plus his company info - Nine Fingers Charters. He said to me that he likes showing the real Alaska, not the TV Alaska. He'll pick you up and drop you off at the dock. Nice & funny guy - I promise you'd have a great time! If you're not sure of what time period would be best for fishing I would contact him and ask a little advice. Good luck!

25793389858_162d5b4e72_b.jpg

25793390668_e505a96812_b.jpg

25793391448_6fdcb80bc7_b.jpg

27886358379_7174ce4f5c_b.jpg

Does it have to be the pre-packaged cruisetour or would you be willing to put together your own trip after the cruise?

What sort of fishing? Salmon? Halibut? Ocean? River?

Either as part of the cruisetour or an extra day. Fishing for Salmon.

If you pick a cruise that ports in Haines I know a great guy there (Ron Malone) who does trout/salmon fishing charters. Below are a couple pics from a fishing trip last year plus his company info - Nine Fingers Charters. He said to me that he likes showing the real Alaska, not the TV Alaska. He'll pick you up and drop you off at the dock. Nice & funny guy - I promise you'd have a great time! If you're not sure of what time period would be best for fishing I would contact him and ask a little advice. Good luck!

25793389858_162d5b4e72_b.jpg

25793390668_e505a96812_b.jpg

25793391448_6fdcb80bc7_b.jpg

27886358379_7174ce4f5c_b.jpg

Thank you very much for that info.