Guarantee assignment

versuco

We have only sailed once with MSC on Divina with Fantastica experience and were able to chose our cabin location. We just booked Seaside for September and chose Bella which only offers guarantee cabins. When are guarantees usually assigned with MSC? Also for anyone who has booked a guarantee on Seaside, how happy were you with your assignment? Thanks.

The one time I booked Bella guarantee we were assigned a fantastica balcony so we were pretty happy. We were assigned within a month of booking it. Also, if you aren’t happy with it you can call in and move if there’s any available (and keep calling till there is).

The one time I booked Bella guarantee we were assigned a fantastica balcony so we were pretty happy. We were assigned within a month of booking it. Also, if you aren’t happy with it you can call in and move if there’s any available (and keep calling till there is).

Thanks! Good to know we can request a change if not happy with our cabin.

We booked Fantastica Balcony through our TA but could only get guarantee. We were assigned a cabin for 1 of our B2B cruises before we paid in full and about 5 months out. Just a Fantastica Balcony midships close to the lift lobby, not what we would have chosen as we don't like crowds. Got TA to try to get it changed but no response yet from MSC inventory section, it's been a month. In the T&C for guarantee they say 'no cabin changes allowed'. Our cruise had nothing available on any websites but we did see they had some aft still available so trying to get one of those.

Sent from my SM-A320Y using Forums mobile app

We booked Fantastica Balcony through our TA but could only get guarantee. We were assigned a cabin for 1 of our B2B cruises before we paid in full and about 5 months out. Just a Fantastica Balcony midships close to the lift lobby, not what we would have chosen as we don't like crowds. Got TA to try to get it changed but no response yet from MSC inventory section, it's been a month. In the T&C for guarantee they say 'no cabin changes allowed'. Our cruise had nothing available on any websites but we did see they had some aft still available so trying to get one of those.

Good luck getting the change in staterooms. 2 responses and 2 different results, seems as if MSC is still not consistent with their policies. Oh well, we are just happy to be cruising, so will be satisfied with whatever cabin we end up in.

When you have B2B cruises, will you be able to stay in the same cabin for both cruises or will you have to change cabins?

We have only sailed once with MSC on Divina with Fantastica experience and were able to chose our cabin location. We just booked Seaside for September and chose Bella which only offers guarantee cabins. When are guarantees usually assigned with MSC? Also for anyone who has booked a guarantee on Seaside, how happy were you with your assignment? Thanks.

At anytime.

Good luck getting the change in staterooms. 2 responses and 2 different results, seems as if MSC is still not consistent with their policies. Oh well, we are just happy to be cruising, so will be satisfied with whatever cabin we end up in.

When you have B2B cruises, will you be able to stay in the same cabin for both cruises or will you have to change cabins?

We are onboard for total of 24 days and the assigned cabin is for the 14 day cruise at the beginning, we will probably have to change for the last 10 day cruise. What's weird is we can see an aft cabin on the US website m for the first cruise and the next door cabin for the 2nd cruise and have asked for these for consistency. You would think they would let us go this considering how long we will be onboard!

I find it a little odd that you would choose a cruise ship with 5000 passengers and 1500 crew when you "don't like crowds"

This will be our first time on MSC. We booked two weeks ago for this June 9th on Seaside. Due to its close-to-date sailing we were offered only a GTY of our category choice, so we felt an Ocean View with the Bella experience was a good happy medium with its very good price point. 3 days later (a week ago) we were assigned a deck 14 mid ship BALCONY in their "fantastica" location. Our confirmation does say "Bella OV GTY" but our location makes us very happy indeed!!!!!

This will be our first time on MSC. We booked two weeks ago for this June 9th on Seaside. Due to its close-to-date sailing we were offered only a GTY of our category choice, so we felt an Ocean View with the Bella experience was a good happy medium with its very good price point. 3 days later (a week ago) we were assigned a deck 14 mid ship BALCONY in their "fantastica" location. Our confirmation does say "Bella OV GTY" but our location makes us very happy indeed!!!!!

Congrats, that's a great upgrade! Just checked our booking this morning, and we got our assignment, just booked 3 days ago.

We booked Bella (interior and oceanview) in our last 2 cruises (MSC Preziosa and MSC Seaside) and got upgraded to a Fantastica balcony cabin (Deck 9 and Deck 12) after full payment. These were our #2 and #3 cruise with MSC. Voyager Classic Member. We booked about over 90 days before sailing.

We booked Bella (interior and oceanview) in our last 2 cruises (MSC Preziosa and MSC Seaside) and got upgraded to a Fantastica balcony cabin (Deck 9 and Deck 12) after full payment. These were our #2 and #3 cruise with MSC. Voyager Classic Member. We booked about over 90 days before sailing.

Wow, more great upgrades. Our assignment is a bella balcony on deck 11, all the way forward. Not a cabin I would have chosen, but just happy to be going on another cruise!

Booked a Bella balcony guarantee on Seaside a week ago for an Oct. 2018 cruise. Today I checked and we have been assigned a mid ship Fantastica balcony on deck 14. It’s an adjoining cabin so I’m going to call Monday to see if we can get one not adjoining.

We are sailing the Seaside on 4-28-18. Booked the cheapest guarantee inside Bella experience and when I went out on the MSC web check in a few days later we had been upgraded to a balcony stateroom. Still a Bella but great upgrade. This is our 2nd MSC cruise-1st a year ago on the Divina.

We are sailing the Seaside on 4-28-18. Booked the cheapest guarantee inside Bella experience and when I went out on the MSC web check in a few days later we had been upgraded to a balcony stateroom. Still a Bella but great upgrade. This is our 2nd MSC cruise-1st a year ago on the Divina.

Awesome! Now we are wondering if we should have booked an inside! Actually, we decided to see if we could change our assignment from all the way forward. We called and they changed us to a mid ship balcony with plexiglass instead of the forward steel balcony with no problem. Very happy with their customer service so far, a big difference from our first experience with them 2 years ago.