Can't get a cabin for a partial segment of world cruise!!

merlot101

I wanted a cabin on part of the world cruise that goes from Singapore to San Fran. I shows that this is all booked, but if I go to the world cruise, they have cabins available. Has anyone experienced this?? When will they release the cabins, or do they all fill with world people??

Thanks

We just booked Hong Kong to San Fran. TA called at 0830h yesterday when they opened to confirmed. Their inside sale person had contacted O on Tuesday.

You are correct that they are holding inventory for full world cruises.

Which world cruise 2019 or 2020?

They usually release all the cabins after a few months so people that want the full RTW are not going to be swapping cabins in the middle of the cruise

I would ask Oceania when they release the cabin inventory or see if you can waitlist for the segment you want

Which world cruise 2019 or 2020?

They usually release all the cabins after a few months so people that want the full RTW are not going to be swapping cabins in the middle of the cruise

I would ask Oceania when they release the cabin inventory or see if you can waitlist for the segment you want

Presumed it was 2020 as that is the 58 day segment. There is now 1 Oceanview cabin available.

Get a good TA who can call and put you on a waitlist. I am sure others that want the limited segments are doing so.

You might want to consider booking the Sing to Tokyo segment and waitlist the other segment Tokyo-SFO.. It is the Tokyo to SFO segment that is waitlisted. You might have a better chance with Oceania as you will have 3 segments versus someone who wants only the one segment.

Edited by PaulMCO