First Time Cruiser_RCCL Grandeur of the Seas_VROOM Internet and cell phone usage

Whiskeygurl17

Can anyone give me a little advice on the internet service that Royal Carribean offers and I assume you can still take pictures with your cell phone (in airplane mode of course) without purchasing the service, correct? I know that's probably a dumb question but I'm asking anyway.

Thanks

Can anyone give me a little advice on the internet service that Royal Carribean offers and I assume you can still take pictures with your cell phone (in airplane mode of course) without purchasing the service, correct? I know that's probably a dumb question but I'm asking anyway.

Thanks

Correct, you can test all the apps you want yourself at home by putting the phone into Airplane mode.

Absolutely NOT a dumb question - better to ask it here, than get home to a $14,000 cell phone bill as one customer recently did. As long as your phone is in airplane mode, you can use it to your heart's content taking all the pictures you want. If you want to log into free wi fi in a port, go for it; that's what we do. Enjoy your first cruise, but a word of caution - they can be addictive!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)