Eurodam Sept 2018 Specialty Restaurants question....

We have a couple of packages that include dining in the specialty restaurants...my questions are..do the menus change during the cruise or do they remain the same and, should I make reservations now or wait until we board. as we have these packages, do we have priority for the reservations over other cruisers that do not have them? TIA!

We have a couple of packages that include dining in the specialty restaurants...my questions are..do the menus change during the cruise or do they remain the same and, should I make reservations now or wait until we board. as we have these packages, do we have priority for the reservations over other cruisers that do not have them? TIA!

The restaurants menu will not change during your cruise. I’ve waited till I board to book reservations but that is up to you if you want a specific date and time.

Don’t believe you have priority reservations unless you are in a suite class cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The menus for the specialty restaurants do not change with exception of some “pop up” venues in the Pinnacle Grill if the Eurodam does that. Other than that, the menu only changes nightly in the mdr.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Packages that include specialty dinners -- those restaurants will assign you to a day and time of their choosing. There will be a card in your cabin when you board the ship.

If you don't like the day and time, you can talk to the various managers and get them changed -- if at all possible. It depends on how booked they are.

Neptune Suites and Pinnacle Suites do not get special priority for reservations. I know as we stay in them all the time and have had trouble getting them changed to what we like. And one time we couldn't even add an extra night in the Pinnacle once we were on the ship.

We were on the Eurodam in April and they offered a discount if you ate at a specialty restaurant the first night. We had made reservations prior to our cruise and they gave us a discount to eat there again later in the week.