17 nights to hawaii in feb 2019 with Eurodam

shadowturtle

hey guys, will be going to Hawaii next feb on 17 nights cruise on Eurodam, i went with royal carribbean to bahamas on a 4 days cruse and it was great, except the food was ok, entertainment was not bad. just wondering how it will be with HAL for people who went with Eurodam to hawaii before, i know HAL has larger older group of travelers compare to other cruise line. Just want to hear what you guys think of HAL, especially with Eurodam for the food and entertainment part. Thanks!

Any 17 day cruise will have an older crowd due to the length of time. It has nothing to do with the cruise line.

This is totally different than a 4 day cruise and a totally different crowd that will be on the ship.

There should be some Hawaaiin themed things on your sea days (hula, drums, forget the name of the stringed instrument) as well as lectures on history and the islands,etc.

We've done this cruise several times and it is always the same. A lot of high Mariners, most of whom are over 70 and many of whom know each other. Some newbies to HAL who fit in nicely with the demographics. Some younger ones who seem to enjoy the cruise, as we do.

A great cruise, lots of sea days, good ports, excellent service.

• 3 weeks later...
hey guys, will be going to Hawaii next feb on 17 nights cruise on Eurodam, i went with royal carribbean to bahamas on a 4 days cruse and it was great, except the food was ok, entertainment was not bad. just wondering how it will be with HAL for people who went with Eurodam to hawaii before, i know HAL has larger older group of travelers compare to other cruise line. Just want to hear what you guys think of HAL, especially with Eurodam for the food and entertainment part. Thanks!

Shadow turtle — Four of us are leaving from San Diego 3 Feb 2019 on this cruise. Are you on that one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk