Lifestyle cruiser sub-forum?

yaknehaz

• 2 weeks later...

There was a CC "Social Group" set up for lifestyle cruisers, but it's not there anymore. I joined, but to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what the point of the Social Groups feature is. Anyway, I don't think it had very many members, and now it's gone. I don't know if the creator of the group changed their mind and removed it (if that's even possible? like I said, I don't know much about the social groups), or if someone joined and posted something inappropriate and the group was deleted by site admins as a result.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
There was a CC "Social Group" set up for lifestyle cruisers, but it's not there anymore. I joined, but to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what the point of the Social Groups feature is. Anyway, I don't think it had very many members, and now it's gone. I don't know if the creator of the group changed their mind and removed it (if that's even possible? like I said, I don't know much about the social groups), or if someone joined and posted something inappropriate and the group was deleted by site admins as a result.

There is one now :) New Social Group called Lifestyle Cruising...I welcome everyone to check it out!

Edited by WeehawkenCruiser
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
How would one go about getting invited to the "Lifestyle" Group?

I'm pretty sure the group is dead/abandoned. It looks there's only a handful of people in it, anyway. Possibly took their convo to other lifestyle forums where they can be more open.

So .... There seems to be no luck.....Anyone in favor of turning THIS into ....well..."Said Forum"?

If you've got the time and inclination to do so ... by all means go ahead. Worst that can happen is 1) dead desert or 2) people figure how to join that other group.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...