St Kitts Scuba Diving

NemoCrownie

We have only dove with Dive St. Kitts and have had great experiences so we contacted them to set up dives for our February cruise. They told us that they now have the contract with Celebrity and, per the terms of their agreement, are prohibited from taking cruise ship passengers that don't book through the cruise line. Celebrity is not offering any dive excursions that day but they still can't take us - boo!

Has anyone used Pro Divers and, if so, would you recommend them?

I used Pro Divers in November 2017 and was very happy with them. Their boat is walking distance from the cruise ship & they will meet you & walk over with you.. Nice covered boat so shade was available. The rental equipment was in good condition, and the cost was less than the ship's excursion for diving. Plenty of time after 2 dives to return to the ship, get a bite to eat and go back and walk around the area. The dives were close to the port so not spectacular, but I didn't expect a lot yet it was still good and lots of fun with a very enjoyable crew. I would use Pro Divers again.

Disappointed to hear about the dives but the rest sounds good. We've had good diving in St Kitts but looking for a day under the water with a good dive op so this may have to do. Thanks for the response. If they would just answer their phone or email....

I used Pro Divers in November 2017 and was very happy with them. Their boat is walking distance from the cruise ship & they will meet you & walk over with you.. Nice covered boat so shade was available. The rental equipment was in good condition, and the cost was less than the ship's excursion for diving. Plenty of time after 2 dives to return to the ship, get a bite to eat and go back and walk around the area. The dives were close to the port so not spectacular, but I didn't expect a lot yet it was still good and lots of fun with a very enjoyable crew. I would use Pro Divers again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Update, we did hear from Pro Divers. They were closed for vacation. They have been very responsive and called to get CC info., answer questions and ask about our previous diving experience, etc. Very pleased so far.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk