***Welcome To The New Cruise Countdown Club***

mstrc1

Have fun. It was probably better to drive than fly. I am sure every flight is going to be packed. Safe Travels.

You see, Bill is retired from United, and we fly stand-by. So that is what we were doing going there, and we had confirmed seats coming back. So he canceled the return and now we are driving. It is only like a 4 hour drive. We would have had to leave 3 hours before the flight out of O'Hara, and we would be 3/4 of the way there. The nice thing about us driving we will not have luggage restriction, like if we were flying.

Kathy

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Kathy. Hope you had a great trip!!

Yes we did. We got back early this afternoon. It only took us 4 1/2 hours each way driving from our house to CLE. It was a very nice 8 days away and how quickly the time flew by.

Kathy

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Oppalopa said:

Hi everyone. I've had trouble logging in since all the new site changes.  I am having trouble with WW . I think I have to go back to a point program not freestyle.  

I see as they have changed things around, as I had trouble getting to reply. I know for Sharon the WW she was going to closed as there were not enough people showing up. So now she is going to another WW not too far away. Enjoy and have a nice Thanksgiving.

Kathy

15 hours ago, 3-sheets-to-the-wind said:

Hi Kathy,  Hope all is well with you and Sharon.  

Happy Thanksgiving to the both of you!

This is not as easy as it used to be getting on board. We both are doing OK. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. Bill and I are doing something different this year. On Thursday we are driving to Shipshewane, IN for Thanksgiving and to see an Amish play on Friday afternoon. We will come back home on Saturday.

Kathy

47 minutes ago, 3-sheets-to-the-wind said:

Yes, I have to agree it's not as easy as it used to be. I am starting to get the hang of it.  So you're changing it up for Thanksgiving nothing wrong with that. How's work going?

You and Sharon should resume your postings back on here.  Well, have a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks for replying.

It was Bill's idea, but we are seeing an Amish pay on Friday afternoon. Back home on Saturday.

• 1 month later...

Yes, happy new year to all. We are doing OK. I have been meaning to reply. Just been busy and we are bracing for bad winter weather.

A few month ago I had a Colonoscopy. Everything checked out good, but I need to have more frequent tests to be sure.

Kathy

Hello Kathy. Good to "see you"!  Glad you and Sharon are fine.

Sorry saw you talked in Nov. but I was on a cruise and didn't see it.

I hope your safe and warm, you having big storm there. Be safe.

Come back in and let us know your ok after the snow and wind passes.

• 1 year later...