Scuba St. Lucia

hoff624

I used Scuba Steve's. Overall I was happy. I recall they offer two options, with the less expensive being dives near the port, where I've heard the diving is so-so, and visibility is often poor, if there have been recent rains. I opted for the more expensive, and the diving was quite good. The dive boat actually picks you up and drops you off at the same pier the ship is docked at, so that's nice. Considering the price, I felt the service was a little lack-luster, but not anything to seriously complain about; more just 5-star cost for 3.5 star service.

All that being said, I'd likely book with them again if returning.

Harris

Denver, CO

Hello- I looking for any advise on dive shops in St Lucia.

Thanks in advance

When we went about three years ago with Carnival we actually dove with their provider since I thought Scuba Steve's cancellation policy was annoying since they di not offer a refund if you didn't make the port.

It was a great descision. We dove Superman's flight and a spot near there at the base of the Pitons and had a group of only 6. The group was outstanding to dive with and I still remember Papa Smurf's smile to this day!

• 2 weeks later...

Just dove with east Caribbean divers on St. Lucia,dove 2 shipwrecks and an amazing underwater garden, the dive boat picks you up at the ferry dock right at the port,the dive sites are close and Donovan and his dive masters were great,small groups,lots of beautiful fish and corals

Highly recommended