recycling clothing among cc members (part two)

Anita Latte, congratulations. You are the winner of the bag. My husband took a video, but CC wouldn’t let me post it.

We are going to Las Vegas tomorrow for our Anniversary. We will be home on Monday. I will ship the bag to you then [emoji106].

rossm747at yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for your email info Marie! I will save it for next time...hope you had a great visit in Vegas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Ladies, just wondering if anyone has heard from Marie lately? Thought maybe she would post a picture of herself at the Derby as they usually go to it & she always looks so GREAT ! Miss seeing her pictures. Hope she is OK.

This post has really be quiet for awhile. Will try to post some dresses soon.

Hi Ladies, just wondering if anyone has heard from Marie lately? Thought maybe she would post a picture of herself at the Derby as they usually go to it & she always looks so GREAT ! Miss seeing her pictures. Hope she is OK.

This post has really be quiet for awhile. Will try to post some dresses soon.

I've seen Marie on facebook..I believe she's in Nevada now.:)

Haven't been on CC in a while. I used to love this thread way back when. It was such a great idea. Seems to have faded out...that's too bad! Hoping after this next cruise I can go through my things to recycle. Get this board going again.

Haven't been on CC in a while. I used to love this thread way back when. It was such a great idea. Seems to have faded out...that's too bad! Hoping after this next cruise I can go through my things to recycle. Get this board going again.

Yes! When I’m not posting this thread is dead. A lot of people said they would post something but never did. I’m waiting for your post [emoji3]

Yes! When I’m not posting this thread is dead. A lot of people said they would post something but never did. I’m waiting for your post [emoji3]

Totally agree with you Marie! I wish I had some evening gowns to share but alas, I do not. We tend to focus on the evening items and not the other things we can share. I will look in my closet and do some spring cleaning of items purchased for cruises that I will not use again.

LOL yes Porthopper I've noticed that too! I'm going to do my best as soon as we get back to weed out some things to recycle!

Happy to see your back Marie. Did you go to the Derby?

Will be posting some things in the nx few weeks. We are now retired, so I'm starting to clean things out, but will be away for awhile.

Boy this thread is so quite.....

I’m back from our trip to Vietnam. We went from Saigon to the Mekong River, then to Da Nang, Hue then Ha Noi and Sapa. It was absolutely amazing trip.

I ordered this beautiful dress for my next trip to Las Vegas but it’s too big for me. I have since ordered a smaller size and had the sleeves and the length shortened. I also had the sleet closed. I love it! Anyway, I bought both dresses with my annual gift card from Saks, so I decided to donate one here. It’s Diane V Furstenberg size 10.

rossm747atyahoo.com

Sent from my iPad using Forums[ATTACH]416602[/ATTACH][ATTACH]416603[/ATTACH]

This dress is STUNNING!

No, I didn’t. We were in Las Vegas with friends from Bali, Hong Kong, Vancouver and DC. We will be meeting them in Hong Kong this Sunday, then go to Macau, Kunming, Dali, Lijiang, Shangri-La, China.

Take care

Marie

No, I didn’t. We were in Las Vegas with friends from Bali, Hong Kong, Vancouver and DC. We will be meeting them in Hong Kong this Sunday, then go to Macau, Kunming, Dali, Lijiang, Shangri-La, China.

Take care

Marie

WOW, have a great trip & keep us posted on your travels, with pictures ! Take care.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all. I have never been on this post before.

I am going on a cruise soon and have had a bad winter health wise. I have gained some weight and don’t have much that fits me now. I was wondering if anyone has anything in a size 2X that they would have available.

Thanks so much in advance.

Bev

I just stumbled upon this thread and had to comment. Marie, you are such an inspirational, beautiful and giving soul. Thank you for all your acts of kindness and your gigantic heart.

Had an idea that might increase activity on this thread and keep the circle of kindness going...when someone receives an item, maybe they can then post something from their closet that they no longer wear to gift to another?...just a thought. I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures on here so I can contribute, tried signing up for tapatalk but wound up creating a second facebook account by accident in the process. I'll figure something out. Happy cruising everyone!

• Thanks 1

I just stumbled upon this thread and had to comment. Marie, you are such an inspirational, beautiful and giving soul. Thank you for all your acts of kindness and your gigantic heart.

Had an idea that might increase activity on this thread and keep the circle of kindness going...when someone receives an item, maybe they can then post something from their closet that they no longer wear to gift to another?...just a thought. I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures on here so I can contribute, tried signing up for tapatalk but wound up creating a second facebook account by accident in the process. I'll figure something out. Happy cruising everyone!

Glad you found this post. That's more or less what we do. I really need to clean out my closets, but just haven't had time as we just retired & I'm still cleaning out our office! YUK ! But will at some point be posting some things.

I use Shutterfly to post pictures, & it seems to be fairly easy so you may want to give that a try.

CruisingfromDE,

Marie is truly a giving soul. One of the things that I so very much admire about her is here sense of adventure. She lets nothing hold her back from her travel. I wish I could be more like that in life.

I do cruise, but I don't go off to far away lands like she does. She has the adventure, spirit to do that. I could learn from her.

Irish,

Congrats on your retirement. Enjoy it to the fullest.

That's a great idea. Seems like people receive dresses and never post stuff to share with others. Maybe after seeing this the ones that have received dresses (especially more than one) will start sharing as well. Pictures of them in the dresses would also be nice. Marie is so generous to share her dresses.

• 1 month later...

Hello ladies! I’ve been gone for quite a while due to a couple of major life upheavals. Almost two years ago my husband passed away after a sudden, brief battle with lung cancer. Some days it still doesn’t seem possible or real. I own have my mother living with me. She will be 90 in a few weeks.

However I have recently been seeing a wonderful man and while a cruise is in our future, he’s invited me to two fancy/formal occasions in November and December, so I thought I’d better get back into the swing of this fashion thing. I haven’t worn anything but jeans or shorts for way too long!