Italy Excitement (credit Hoyalheel for the title)

Lois R

Hi Sharon, thanks:)….the colors on the pants are very vibrant. I think I will take them with me and try to find something other than black for the top...…..or, if it is black, something different than "plain black".

Well, this is my last weekend home...…..I fly out a week from tomorrow:D…...I had ordered this pants from QVC and they just got here......they are very pretty, fit well and the length is perfect too. I tried them on but they did not "wow me".....I wonder if I find the perfect top I will like them better;)...….I am going shopping tomorrow LOL...….

They are the black multi...….I am trying to copy and paste a photo but it doesn't want to work...…….here is

the link to them instead:

https://www.qvc.com/Susan-Graver-Petite-Printed-Liquid-Knit-Pull-On-Palazzo-Pants---Petite.product.A287295.html?productNumber=A287295&sc=ISRC

They look perfect for travel -- hope you find the perfect top!

Lois, those pants would look lovely with a cobalt blue or turquoise top.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi,:) you must have clicked on the ones with the blue in them...……mine are the floral with fushia/pink/some yellow......no blue in them at all.

They look perfect for travel -- hope you find the perfect top!

Hi Cynthia:)….well, I was out most of the day and a top I had ordered from QVC was in the mail when I got home and guess what, it is PERFECT LOL...….after all that, it is black..... it is lace (not an itchy lace)…...very

soft, peplum style and longer in the back. It is tank style but plenty of shoulder coverage and it is lined. AND

it fits beautifully. I did find a short sleeved top in a pinky fuchsia that I bought anyway......it is more casual and

I like it but the lace top dresses up the pants much more. Let me see if I can post a photo......I know I said

I was going for something other than black but I REALLY love this:D

http://www.qvc.com/Susan-Graver-Stretch-Lace-Peplum-Sleeveless-Top.product.A304029.html?upsh=1&sc=A304029-CSWB

And I did find some other stuff (locally) today...…..:D

Edited by Lois R

Hi Cynthia:)….well, I was out most of the day and a top I had ordered from QVC was in the mail when I got home and guess what, it is PERFECT LOL...….after all that, it is black..... it is lace (not an itchy lace)…...very

soft, peplum style and longer in the back. It is tank style but plenty of shoulder coverage and it is lined. AND

it fits beautifully. I did find a short sleeved top in a pinky fuchsia that I bought anyway......it is more casual and

I like it but the lace top dresses up the pants much more. Let me see if I can post a photo......I know I said

I was going for something other than black but I REALLY love this:D

http://www.qvc.com/Susan-Graver-Stretch-Lace-Peplum-Sleeveless-Top.product.A304029.html?upsh=1&sc=A304029-CSWB

And I did find some other stuff (locally) today...…..:D

Black is always my go-to color. Sounds really lovely with the pants. :)

Have a great time on your cruise. :ship: I'm in your neck of the woods this weekend visiting family.

Black is always my go-to color. Sounds really lovely with the pants. :)

Have a great time on your cruise. :ship: I'm in your neck of the woods this weekend visiting family.

Thanks...…...5 work days left and I fly out Saturday morning:D

You are here in Jacksonville? Be prepared for heat AND rain.

Hi girls, I fly out tomorrow:).all finished packing:D I arrive in Venice Sunday morning.

I hope for one thing while I am away...…hoping the boys will be rescued from the cave.

Hi girls, I fly out tomorrow:).all finished packing:D I arrive in Venice Sunday morning.

I hope for one thing while I am away...…hoping the boys will be rescued from the cave.

Wishing you safe travels and amazing adventures.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi girls....got home late last night and had a fantastic cruise:D and all the better, all the boys were rescued!!!:D

welcome back Lois :D hope you had a great trip, do you plan on doing a review or photos? I'd love to see them if you do.

welcome back Lois :D hope you had a great trip, do you plan on doing a review or photos? I'd love to see them if you do.

Hey there:)….not sure if I will do a review. I have no photos, sorry.

ah, well, hopefully you had a great trip :)

Good morning, oh yes, I had a fantastic trip:D……amazing.:) I have now been to Italy 3 different times and could go back for 4th. We went to Dubrovnik, 2 stops in Sicily, Rome, Sorrento, Malta...…..and started out in Venice. It was sunny and VERY hot.

Food and service on the ship were wonderful as well. So yes, I had a great trip, thanks:)

Good morning, oh yes, I had a fantastic trip:D……amazing.:) I have now been to Italy 3 different times and could go back for 4th.

Glad you enjoyed it! I absolutely love Italy. Went for the first time about 35 years ago with a school group. More recently we have been to Tuscany 3 times and are going back for a 4th time in October. We stay in the same villa with friends every time and enjoy a week of fabulous food, visiting wineries etc. We have added days in Rome and Venice to the front or back ends of most trips. A fifth trip was to the Amalfi Coast. We stayed in Positano and visiting Naples, Capri, Pompeii, and Sorrento. We have also visited Sicily, the Cinque Terre Portofino on cruise stops. Milan and the Lake Como area is still on our yet-to-visit list.

Good morning, oh yes, I had a fantastic trip:D……amazing.:) I have now been to Italy 3 different times and could go back for 4th. We went to Dubrovnik, 2 stops in Sicily, Rome, Sorrento, Malta...…..and started out in Venice. It was sunny and VERY hot.

Food and service on the ship were wonderful as well. So yes, I had a great trip, thanks:)

Sounds like a fantastic itinerary :) I would love to go back to Dubrovnik, when we were there, we were delayed in docking due to gale force winds & rain, we were lucky to get onshore, & when we walked he walls we pretty much had them to ourselves as the combo of wind & rain resulted in sideways rain lol. So, I'd love to see it in the sunshine with the buza bars open. :)