Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

MyNCL lists Mini Golf on deck 19 as one of the onboard activities. Can someone who's been on the Bliss confirm or deny that there's actually mini golf?

There is a small 4 or 5 hole mini golf area aft of the race track.

Hey, guys. I am sailing in 15 days(!), and I just had a couple questions about reserving the laser tag and go karts. If I have the app, can I get into it and make reservations from the train into Seattle? Or does it have to be on the ship's touch screens? How early am I able to start making reservations for these activities on disembarkation day?

I have been reading the reviews and it seems like everything gets booked up even before onboarding is complete. This makes me nervous because we scheduled our onboarding for 2:30, and my soon-to-be-husband wanted this ship for these cool features.

Any Bliss insight, tips, or advice is appreciated so much!

Originally posted by docb8456 Anyone aware if there will be babysitting (for a fee) like on the escape? I see guppies nursery listed but only as a 2 hour a day, parent staying, group play setting on the website.

Would love an answer to his question.

Do you mean babysitting in the evenings? When we were on the Inaugural Transatlantic and doing our daily blog posts , I popped down to the Splash Academy to ask this for someone - there is a $6 charge per hour per child for the Evening Fun Zone ($4 per extra child in immediate family) and $6 for each meal time during the day on port days.

Sandra

I've noticed that the colors on the video wall often look distorted in photographs. Can you confirm this is just an artifact of the camera, and it looks normal in person?

Looked normal for me and looks normal on my photos (see here). But usually it´s a problem taking photos of video walls as the video signal can´t be seen with the eye but the cameras "sees" it.

steamboats

That is just what happens when you take a pic of a jumbo Screen... It all looks good in person.

I've noticed that the colors on the video wall often look distorted in photographs. Can you confirm this is just an artifact of the camera, and it looks normal in person?

Hey, guys. I am sailing in 15 days(!), and I just had a couple questions about reserving the laser tag and go karts. If I have the app, can I get into it and make reservations from the train into Seattle? Or does it have to be on the ship's touch screens? How early am I able to start making reservations for these activities on disembarkation day?

I have been reading the reviews and it seems like everything gets booked up even before onboarding is complete. This makes me nervous because we scheduled our onboarding for 2:30, and my soon-to-be-husband wanted this ship for these cool features.

I believe You have to be connected to the ships wi-fi. I suggest you connect to the ships wifi once you enter the cruise terminal. Book your karts and laser tag from the app while you wait for your boarding zone #.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi hope you enjoyed your cruise ,

I’m sailing on bliss soon

I have same questions about booking go carts etc on board , any tips I would be greatly appreciative :cool:

I saw one of the listed activities was an escape room activity called Escape the Big Top. I havent heard about it for quite some time. Does this still exist or did it get replaced/cancelled?

Thanks

I saw one of the listed activities was an escape room activity called Escape the Big Top. I havent heard about it for quite some time. Does this still exist or did it get replaced/cancelled?

Thanks

What is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi hope you enjoyed your cruise ,

I’m sailing on bliss soon

I have same questions about booking go carts etc on board , any tips I would be greatly appreciative :cool:

I’m not sure if you can use the phone app to book? What we did was to make sure we had a list of all pre booked excursions and speciality dinning, and Shows, written down with dates and time. than when you walk on the ship go to any of the touch screen tv’s at base of each stairs around the corner for each elevator. Book Karts and Laser Tag than and there... Make sure they don’t conflict with anything else you have pre-booked... The system will not tell you that. And if you feel so inclined book Karts and Tag a 2nd time later on on your trip, you’ll be glad you did !!!

Thanks for

Info I’ll be sure do do that ! Just hope we get on race track main reason we booked this cruise haha

It is well worth it!!! Even my Parents (73+) had a blast... but beware some people just want to go round and round... others want to RACE!!! And will “spin you out” to get around you.... so book a Massage when you are done!!!

Thanks

Escape the Big Top is a escape room. You solve puzzles to get an answer to “undo the spell and release you from the circus”.

It is offered multiple times on the Bliss. It sells out very fast. Book at box office in theater early on embarkation day.

Escape the Big Top is a escape room. You solve puzzles to get an answer to “undo the spell and release you from the circus”.

It is offered multiple times on the Bliss. It sells out very fast. Book at box office in theater early on embarkation day.

how much?