Coco Reef Day Pass

knots4crewzing

We're heading to Bermuda in July and have reservations for Coco Reef Resort day pass.

Does anyone who's been have a current menu for the lunch that's offered.

Greatly appreciate it

Liz:)

Hi Liz

I'm going to Bermuda on the Adventure in 2019 so that place interest me too. Are you doing it through Resorts for the Day? I did an online chat to ask for the menu for the lunch included and customer service said they would email me which they did. If that's who you went though, I'm sure they would email you as well. Go on their website and the online chat should pop up.

By the way, I remember you from the good ole Sovereign days in 2008. We both were going a week apart on the Sovereign but it took forever for anyone to post on our separate threads so we communicated to keep our threads on top.

Mike

We are going June 8th. Would love to see the day pass menus.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Go onto Resort for a Day website and online chat should come up, ask customer service to email you the menu. They did for me.

Mike

we are looking to book Coco Reef in August, for those that have been there, how did you get there?

Have any of you taken a toddler?

You could take a public bus, but with a toddler, not recommended because of the walk from the bus route to the resort. You could hire a taxi. The fare would be about $42 plus tip for up to 4 passengers, weekday travel. Or you could take the ferry to Hamilton (fare $4.50PP) and then a taxi to CCR. The taxi fare would be about $12 plus tip. The taxi provides door to door service.

SBtS

You could take a public bus, but with a toddler, not recommended because of the walk from the bus route to the resort. You could hire a taxi. The fare would be about $42 plus tip for up to 4 passengers, weekday travel. Or you could take the ferry to Hamilton (fare $4.50PP) and then a taxi to CCR. The taxi fare would be about $12 plus tip. The taxi provides door to door service.

SBtS

How far a walk as I have walking issues? How much is taxi on a Sunday?

How far a walk as I have walking issues? How much is taxi on a Sunday?

I'm assuming the distance you are asking about is the distance from the front entrance to the beach. That distance is about .1 mile and will include stairs. Here is a Google image of CRR. The main entrance is towards the top right corner:

coco-reef.jpg

SBtS

what about the walking..how far a walk from the bus stop?

I don’t know because I have never been to Coco Reef. Coco Reef is above the beach so going down to the beach from the resort might be the issue for you. A number of people who have been to Coco Reef post here so possibly some of them might have taken the bus and can answer about the bus stop although taking a taxi might be more usual.

Edited by Charles4515

Hi Liz

I'm going to Bermuda on the Adventure in 2019 so that place interest me too. Are you doing it through Resorts for the Day? I did an online chat to ask for the menu for the lunch included and customer service said they would email me which they did. If that's who you went though, I'm sure they would email you as well. Go on their website and the online chat should pop up.

By the way, I remember you from the good ole Sovereign days in 2008. We both were going a week apart on the Sovereign but it took forever for anyone to post on our separate threads so we communicated to keep our threads on top.

Mike

Hi Mike

How are you and your family? WOW Has it really been 10 years:eek: So nice to hear from you again.

We have jumped ship and sailed NCL Breakaway last summer and now were going on the Escape. I do miss Royal and looking for sailings once they open up for the Oasis class Symphony of the Seas.

Yes i went through Resort for a day so i will email them for the menu.

Thank you so much for the info . I would never have guess they would have the menu. Coco Reef looks beautiful and we're just looking for a quiet relaxing day.

Thanx again for your help

Cheers!!

Liz:D

• 4 weeks later...
what about the walking..how far a walk from the bus stop?

If your question is how far a walk would it be from where the bus would drop you off at, my answer would be, it’s a considerable walk.....we took a taxi there last year and it was a distance before we reached the hotel once we left the main road.

• 2 months later...
Hmm. Coco Reef has raised their price again.

Yes, I’ve noticed they’ve raised their prices exponentially. It’s double what it was only five years ago, and they took away the free glass of wine or beer that comes with lunch. In some cases, depending on group size, it many actually be cheaper to buy a room for the day instead of paying $105 pp!

My wife and I are looking to go here on our August cruise. I see the one package that offered RT transportation is sold out. We'd prefer something that takes us directly there, is our only option a taxi? Do they do Uber or Lyft there? We want to be sure we're not late going back to the ship. CCR is $104 as others have said, is it worth the extra price vs EB (without transfer or lunch)?

My wife and I are looking to go here on our August cruise. I see the one package that offered RT transportation is sold out. We'd prefer something that takes us directly there, is our only option a taxi? Do they do Uber or Lyft there? We want to be sure we're not late going back to the ship. CCR is $104 as others have said, is it worth the extra price vs EB (without transfer or lunch)?

There is no Uber or Lyft in Bermuda.