Childrens' Gift Ideas...

Bo1953

Hello all and especially for those who have sailed or visited Bermuda before....

I need to get gifts for children between the ages 3 - 14 a mix of boys and girls....

Any suggestions or recommendations?

For example when in Alaska last year I was able to get quite a few books, coloring books and activity books about the National Parks as well a few stuffed animals and woodwork items for them.

Thanks for your input and suggestions on this.

bon voayge

I did t-shirts one year for the class I was teaching, the kids were so excited because many of them had never left their home state! I also got them fancy pencils to use for their school work

Hello all and especially for those who have sailed or visited Bermuda before....

I need to get gifts for children between the ages 3 - 14 a mix of boys and girls....

Any suggestions or recommendations?

For example when in Alaska last year I was able to get quite a few books, coloring books and activity books about the National Parks as well a few stuffed animals and woodwork items for them.

Thanks for your input and suggestions on this.

bon voayge

One of my favorite places in Bermuda for gifts like you describe is the Bermuda Craft Market. It is located at the Dockyard in the Cooperage building.

http://bermudacraftmarket.com

When I was a kid my parents brought my home books from Bermuda stating Tiny The Tree Frog and it was like a tour of Bermuda. We were there two years ago and bought some of those books for my daughter to read. I know you can find them online and is a fun little adventure for the kids.

When I was a kid my parents brought my home books from Bermuda stating Tiny The Tree Frog and it was like a tour of Bermuda. We were there two years ago and bought some of those books for my daughter to read. I know you can find them online and is a fun little adventure for the kids.

Thank you, I shall look for them...

bon voyage

• 1 month later...

My grandkids are teens and preteens who go to summercamp. One year I had a hard time thinking about what to get them, when I saw beach towels with the NCL Logo in the ships gift shop. I bought one for each of them, and they loved them.

For all information Bermuda I would recommend the website:

http://www.bermuda-attractions.com

I have found so much valuable i formation on this website

Specifically for shopping , click on the Wows! link and then choose "shopping" .He has a list of Bermuda inspired gifts and where to buy them. This website has been the most helpful in my Bermuda planning.

For all information Bermuda I would recommend the website:

www.bermuda-attractions.com

I have found so much valuable i formation on this website

Specifically for shopping , click on the Wows! link and then choose "shopping" .He has a list of Bermuda inspired gifts and where to buy them. This website has been the most helpful in my Bermuda planning.

Thank you for the link and info, much appreciated.

bon voyage (39 days and counting!)