Ncl star pin

mew1

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Not sure if your still interested, but

I looked and I have the oval star and the square jewel ncl pins if your still interested

Hi there... I realize this thread is really old...but did not see a response to your offer of the NCL Star pin. I have pins from all my previous NCL cruises....and I am going on the Star in February, BUT have been told that they no longer have that pin available. Any chance you are still checking in here....and possibly still have the Oval STAR Pin?

Thank you in advance....

• 2 months later...
Ive got 9 pins from the Dawn still in their plastic ........

I have a collection of the NCL ship pins but am trying to collect those I don’t have. I would love to get one for the Dawn, Spirit, Sky, Pearl, Joy, Jade, Getaway, and Escape.

Please advise if you have any of these you would like to trade or sell!

Sandybea

I have a collection of the NCL ship pins but am trying to collect those I don’t have. I would love to get one for the Dawn, Spirit, Sky, Pearl, Joy, Jade, Getaway, and Escape.

Sandybea

I am really disappointed that NCL has discontinued the pins on their ships. I have broken the backing to the EPIC pin that I have......and the Star pin I have is not the Oval (pearl colored) looking one but is the squared Lattitudes pin. NOW I see that they are like gold on Ebay, so my days of collecting them are pretty much over.

Good luck on your quest to find the 'missing' pins you need. I will continue to look for an extra Dawn and Pearl ships pin that I believe I have here somewhere and let you know if I find it. (they are actually ones my wife got, but she is not a collector)

Take Care -

Edited by Buck1949

e778db3fdda2db496aa2013c847fab50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you selling it? the Epic pin ?

I have the same 'Star' pin that you have. I wonder if they made the Star pin in Oval.....

We have been cleaning out our closets....and our cabinet where I keep all of our cruise papers, and have not yet found the extra pins. But will surely let you know when I run across them.

I would gladly trade you an Epic for a Dawn....where do you live?

I live in Phoenix, AZ.... I have yet to find the DAWN pin...but will keep looking.... we did the Dawn in the fall of 2016. Did you see an earlier post here where someone had 9 of the Dawn pins?

No, but I will check it out. I had all of the pins I listed above, but they seem to have disappeared during our move! I’m hoping they will turn up eventually.....probably when I have given up looking for them! Lol

Small quantities of pins are available on ebay but since NCL has discontinued them the prices are outrageous! I've been looking for the Star pin too but $77 is not happening!

I totally agree with you. Keep watching eBay as I did find the rectangular lattitudes Star pin for about $9 a couple of months ago.

Sure wish they had not stopped the pins. I keep checking Etsy also as there have been a few pins posted there in the past.

Good luck.

• 3 months later...
Ive got 9 pins from the Dawn still in their plastic ........

Hi,

We are looking for a few oval pins:

Dawn

Epic

Getaway

Jade

Jewel

Extra pins we have to trade:

2 Pearl (in plastic)

1 Pearl unwrapped

2 Star (in plastic)

1 Star unwrapped

1 Sun unwrapped

Linda & Tom Email: tunzafun@att.net

I may have a Dawn and Jewel pin. However I am not able to determine if and which ones I have until June 1st (as weird as that sounds) - we are at another home until then.

If you don’t get any response by then - maybe get with me after. Sorry I just can’t remember what ones I may have.

I would be interested in the Star pin if it is the normal Oval one.

I may have a Dawn and Jewel pin. However I am not able to determine if and which ones I have until June 1st (as weird as that sounds) - we are at another home until then.

If you don’t get any response by then - maybe get with me after. Sorry I just can’t remember what ones I may have.

I would be interested in the Star pin if it is the normal Oval one.

Great I'll check back after June 1 The Star is the oval one we have 3

Sandybea

Hi again I put the wrong email sorry.

Tom & Linda tunzafun@att.net

• 1 month later...
Great I'll check back after June 1 The Star is the oval one we have 3

I am sorry but the only extra pin I have is the NCL Pearl. I thought it was the Jewel.

Oh well NCL ruined a good thing when they took away the pins and replaced it with a bottle of wine in the cabins. (Don’t drink wine) Grin. Now some are trying to get rich selling the pins on EBay for enormous amounts of $$$. I thought the prices would come down after things settled but that does not seem to be the case.

I’ll keep looking around here as I thought we had gotten 2 pins on every cruise and now can only find one. I’ll hound the wife a bit more to see if she has one or two stashed somewhere.