Private car transfer from YUL Montreal cruise terminal

Vicrea123

• 4 weeks later...

There will be a lot of taxi's at the airport so you should have no problem using that to get to the port. I am not sure if there is a flat rate charged to certain areas. I will try and find out for you and get back to you if I find out anything else.

Walkup limos are quicker than prebooked, and cheaper - no 'meet & greet' fee applies. Just like here in Vancouver, if you prebook a limo the driver can come inside with the little sign, but the cars cannot be left parked at the curb right outside so you have to wait while the car is brought around or walk for quite a bit to the parking area. If the cab queue is really busy you may end up waiting longer for a walkup cab - but since limos cost more in my experience you can always walk out and pretty much get right into a limo, waiting seconds rather than minutes for one to pull up.

Taxis are fixed rate to downtown (includes the pier), and two 'grades' of limo to anywhere likewise (no meters like cabs have, instead various zone fares) - details of pricing and zone boundaries are found on the official website, here, in English. Uber also operates their fancier Select vehicles from YUL.

• 2 weeks later...
Walkup limos are quicker than prebooked, and cheaper - no 'meet & greet' fee applies. Just like here in Vancouver, if you prebook a limo the driver can come inside with the little sign, but the cars cannot be left parked at the curb right outside so you have to wait while the car is brought around or walk for quite a bit to the parking area. If the cab queue is really busy you may end up waiting longer for a walkup cab - but since limos cost more in my experience you can always walk out and pretty much get right into a limo, waiting seconds rather than minutes for one to pull up.

Taxis are fixed rate to downtown (includes the pier), and two 'grades' of limo to anywhere likewise (no meters like cabs have, instead various zone fares) - details of pricing and zone boundaries are found on the official website, here, in English. Uber also operates their fancier Select vehicles from YUL.

Does this work in reverse? In other words, can we walk off the ship on a Tuesday morning and find a ‘walk up limo’ queue that we can use to take us back to YUL? Thanks very much!

Does this work in reverse? In other words, can we walk off the ship on a Tuesday morning and find a ‘walk up limo’ queue that we can use to take us back to YUL? Thanks very much!

Sorry, can't help you there - I've never cruised into Montreal.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same question. I hear the line for taxis can be long and a prebooked transfer is not terribly priced but this sounds like a better option.

• 2 weeks later...