New Orleans parking question

Pisgah

I asked this question on the pork of call thread and got no response, so I will try here.

We are going on a 7 day cruises (b2b). How does parking at the port work. When we pay at the entrance and pay for the first 7 day cruise, what happens when we don’t return and leave the car for another 7 days? Does anyone have info?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just cruised out of there last week and parked at Fulton Parking Garage. If you pre pay it's only $10 per day. They have a shuttle that takes you to the port but it's only a few blocks away. I know that didn't totally answer your question but just wanted to let you know.

Have a great time!! I know we did!

Donna

• 2 weeks later...
We just cruised out of there last week and parked at Fulton Parking Garage. If you pre pay it's only $10 per day. They have a shuttle that takes you to the port but it's only a few blocks away. I know that didn't totally answer your question but just wanted to let you know.

Have a great time!! I know we did!

Donna

Donna, I am also trying to book parking in New Orleans. I THOUGHT I was reserving at Fulton Parking Garage and went through the process only to get confirmation back that I was at the Port of New Orleans parking and mentions Fulton Place Discount Parking. Also mentions AIRPORT parking being confirmed. The address is 901 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70130 which seems to be right at the water NOT the airport. What I googled was Fulton Parking Garage and that parking garage doesn't come up. This isn't the same place, is it? Do you have a Fulton Parking Garage website? HELP....ANYONE!!!!

Donna, I am also trying to book parking in New Orleans. I THOUGHT I was reserving at Fulton Parking Garage and went through the process only to get confirmation back that I was at the Port of New Orleans parking and mentions Fulton Place Discount Parking. Also mentions AIRPORT parking being confirmed. The address is 901 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70130 which seems to be right at the water NOT the airport. What I googled was Fulton Parking Garage and that parking garage doesn't come up. This isn't the same place, is it? Do you have a Fulton Parking Garage website? HELP....ANYONE!!!!

Use this link: https://www.neworleansparking.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-dKg7Iqk3QIVVrbACh1NVQEoEAAYASAAEgJhx_D_BwE