Average age on Ovation?

lrcruising

If I had to guess (from aboard the Ovation this past June), I would say 67. This is just a guess. There was one couple we met in their 30s. We are ages 66 and 68 and met quite a few people just older than we are and just younger. There were also many in their 70s.

I’ve cruised both Azamara and Seabourn many times and find the average age to be quite similar. In my opinion it depends much more on the time of the year and length of the cruise than on cruise line or ship. There are more younger people on shorter cruises and during school holidays, especially July, August and around the Christmas holidays.

Floris

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree about age depending on season and type of cruise. Our Ovation cruise was in June in the Baltic for 21 days. It was an older group--youngest couple in their 30s, perhaps a few couples in their 40s, a moderate number in their 50s, with many in their 60s and 70s.

We were recently on Azamara and there were a number of youngsters (early 20's) and was surprised by it. What is the average age on Ovation?

Not Ovation but on Encore last year in August we had 50 under 21!

Conversely on "Route of the Vikings" in 2016 we had a guest celebrate his 100th birthday.

As Floris said, depends on the cruise;)