Spa specials.

JPH814

Does Seabourn offer spa specials on days in port? We plan on skipping going ashore at least one day on our upcoming cruise and am planning a nice spa day - maybe at a discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

On the Odyssey last week they had a couple of specials but they ran from 8:30 til 12. There were discounts of normal treatments and also a package for $179 which included a full body hot stone massage, eye treatment and head massage.

They were also doing a special on the serene area so if you are interested in that have a look.

• 2 years later...

I've read some other threads stating that spa specials (eg on port days) are not advertised and you need to contact the spa to ask. But none of those posts are recent (this thread is 2 yrs old....) Can anyone tell me what the current practice is - are there port day specials in the spa, and if so, are they advertised? Thanks!!

Hoyaheel the Spa do offer specials on port days and I do recall they had some if not all listed in The Herald which you get at turn down service. These will change each day. I never took advantage off them so I can't help with ease of booking information. What I will say I was surprised how busy the Spa is even on port intensive cruises.

Julie

• 4 weeks later...

As an update, on our Alaska cruise Aug 31-Sept 11, we received one notice about midway through the cruise that there was a port special in the spa. It was available on any port day, full body massage (inc feet & scalp) and facial booster, 75 minutes for $149 instead of $229. Nothing ever in the daily Herald, just this one sheet that was delivered to all cabins. I promptly booked a 9 am appt for the following day, and went into port after the spa & a shower ;-)