Adults Only Area-Infinity

cruisekitty22

OP -- you're going to love the Solarium on Infinity! There are fresh-water hot tubs, as well as the T-pool -- which is like a giant salt-water hot tub. And, the whole Solarium is adults only. I don't believe that Infinity currently is sailing to Alaska (that's where the family-day bad weather exception most often applies).

OP -- you're going to love the Solarium on Infinity! There are fresh-water hot tubs, as well as the T-pool -- which is like a giant salt-water hot tub. And, the whole Solarium is adults only. I don't believe that Infinity currently is sailing to Alaska (that's where the family-day bad weather exception most often applies).

Is there any chlorine in the salt-water pools or hot tubs?

AMEN! I LOVE that T-pool, but it is a bathing-suit killer, for sure! Great advice, Hcat!:cool:

Not sure why, but I always travel with a few different suits and have never had one ruined by either the T-pool, S class solarium pool or the hot tubs. I do rinse off under the fresh water showers after exiting any of those and do wash my suits out after each use...maybe that's the trick?

Not sure why, but I always travel with a few different suits and have never had one ruined by either the T-pool, S class solarium pool or the hot tubs. I do rinse off under the fresh water showers after exiting any of those and do wash my suits out after each use...maybe that's the trick?

I hit the fresh water showers frequently, and wash our suits out with Woolite, as soon as we return to the cabin. Wish I could say that did the trick! :loudcry: The hot salt/mineral water of the T-pool doesn't seem to 'eat' the lycra out of my suits, so much as it FADES the colors. DH's red cotton trunks are now more of a hot pink, after several T-pool exposures, lol! :eek:

It even kills the chlorine resistant suits. I am not one of thise who have been lucky, I guess!

The place where I buy many of my suits says Woolite and det isnt too great for them either...They rec rinsing and washing with cool water and a small amt of reg soap, if needed.

Temps are not consistent in Solarium pools.,.Once on Infinity, the ship had just returned ftom Alaska & they ran it at same temp as a hot tub.,It was awful and often empty yet they refused to adjust the temp,

We have seen posted fam swim hrs for late afternoon into early dinner hr.. but overall it is nice to have an adult pool area.

Am I to understand that the heated T-pool in the Solarium is unique to M-class only?

Thanks

T

S, M class have a covered solarium with a pool. EDGE will also have that... word is that EDGE will have a real T pool..for extra fee in conjunction with a thermal suite pass.