MDR menu

npb

Where can I find the menu rotation?

Note that there is no guarantee regarding the order of the rotation - if you are interested in learning which day a particular menu will be (perhaps so you can schedule a specialty restaurant dinner) you can ask the Maitre D.

I asked maitre d for copies of menus on 3rd night of 11 nights on Reflection, he said he hadn't finalized them but copies appeared in cabin next day. I am one who likes to know what is on the menu.

I asked maitre d for copies of menus on 3rd night of 11 nights on Reflection, he said he hadn't finalized them but copies appeared in cabin next day. I am one who likes to know what is on the menu.

Yes, it is especially nice to know if you are trying to schedule specialty dining around those days that have menus that you know you would really appreciate more than others.

Does anyone have any experience to indicate whether or not the menus on chic nights are slightly more upscale than on other nights?

Yes, it is especially nice to know if you are trying to schedule specialty dining around those days that have menus that you know you would really appreciate more than others.

Does anyone have any experience to indicate whether or not the menus on chic nights are slightly more upscale than on other nights?

The lobster night is chic night, the others is unpredictable, my first X cruise will be the next 18 in the Eclipse

I'm underwhelmed. Not a lot of seafood options in the MDR...

I like Carnival's idea of offering a selection of Steakhouse menu options for an upcharge in the MDR so you can always get a lobster tail, tenderloin steak etc if you feel like it. Does Celebrity do this?

I'm underwhelmed. Not a lot of seafood options in the MDR...

I like Carnival's idea of offering a selection of Steakhouse menu options for an upcharge in the MDR so you can always get a lobster tail, tenderloin steak etc if you feel like it. Does Celebrity do this?

See that all day selection with a extra charge in the Oasis OTS menus, Celebrity has all day at no charge the Broiled salmon, Grilled chicken breast and Grilled New York sirloin steak

Yeah, but that's standard MDR fare, I don't view those options as "premium" selections. I mean more like lobster instead of salmon, quail or duck instead of chicken or tenderloin instead of sirloin, available as an up-charge in addition to those MDR options

See that all day selection with a extra charge in the Oasis OTS menus, Celebrity has all day at no charge the Broiled salmon, Grilled chicken breast and Grilled New York sirloin steak

The everyday New York Sirloin Steak we had on our last cruise on Eclipse is probably the worst steak I've ever eaten anywhere - and that includes cheap UK pub steaks. Very very thin, quite weird in texture, and tasted very salty - almost as though it had been preserved. Steak on the main menu was much better - The Chateaubriand (which was on the same menu as the Lobster) and Steak Diane were both excellent. I wouldn't order the everyday steak again unless I thought it had improved significantly

So.... in the Celebrity MDR, what happens if you jst ask for something from the steakhouse menu - can they do that and upcharge? IIRC Carnival were pretty flexible about cross restaurant orders even when it wasn't one of the "Steakhouse Selections" on the MDR menu.