Aqua Class or Concierge Class

attitudeda

Depends on location of the cabins for me. I do love the C1 cabins at the rear of the ship with the large balcony.

But with Aqua Class you get so much more, great shower larger cabin on M class ships and best of all you get to dine in Blu! We love the food in the MDR have never had a bad meal on a Celebrity Ship and really you are going to eat the same quality (no better nor worse) in Blu. But with Blu, you will receive a much better dining experience, better service in a more intimate setting.

Aqua if only for Blu. We are not fans of the MDR. It's not the food as we find it just fine and actually more variety than Blu. It's the atmosphere. The MDR is like a banquet hall. Nothing wrong with it, we just prefer a smaller setting that is much more quiet.

The shower is actually pretty good, I was surprised. I think the Spa is a disappointment. They could have made it so much nicer, i.e. put some sort or therapy pool in.

enjoy whichever you choose. You can't go wrong

100% Aqua if they are the same price. Blu is so much more personal than the MDR and the food is better. Nicer shower and nice to have access to the Persian garden (not worth paying for it on its own imho).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thinking of booking the Summit for October 2018. Looking at A2 or C1 catogory. Which should I chose

I'd grab the AQ since they're the same price. Eating in a small dining room is much more pleasant. Persian Gardens on the Summit is nothing to write home about, we took one look and left. And yes, those showers are great, but they leak. Just get extra towels.

Ordinarily I much prefer Aqua to Concierge - I enjoy Blu and find the Concierge Class perks mostly useless, but on M-Class Persian Gardens isn’t that nice (an Aqua Class perk I enjoy on S-Class), but C1’s on M-Class have MASSIVE balconies. If you think you’d spend a lot of time on the balcony, opt for the C1, otherwise go with Aqua. Then after final payment see if Sky Suites drop enough for you to upgrade at minimal cost - outstanding perks come with those.

The problem with AQ on M class ships is they are ALL under the pool deck or buffet. Dont know about M class but on S class ships there is not enough water pressure if you turn on all the shower jets. Plus of AQ on M class is the much smaller Blu restaurant and you can order off the MDR menu (which I prefer). On S class you can not get MDR items in Blu (different decks).

Personally, we don’t like the position of the Aqua cabins but do love the C1 aft balconies on M class. The FV corner cabins are even better and the balconies on those are huge. We spend time on our balcony so prefer the extra room, the extras of Concierge don’t swing the balance but the position and size of the balconies do ;).

So we essentially handicap the various classes...having done them all. So, look at the price of a regular balcony cabin on deck 9. From that point we figure a Concierge cabin is worth about $5 a day and Aqua about $15 a day (and we are being generous with Aqua). We not longer find Blu to be worth paying much extra because the alternative restaurants are superior. So, for us, it makes sense to book a regular balcony cabin (they are the exact same size as Concierge and Aqua on S-Class ships) and use the saving to purchase a dining package (when its on a 20% off sale) for most nights. Given a choice of dining in Murano, Qsine, or even the Lawn....versus Blu...to us its not even close. As to Tuscan.....well, we have long thought this is a venue looking for an identity (and a good chef).

Hank

The problem with AQ on M class ships is they are ALL under the pool deck or buffet. ).

Not quite right, there are Aqua cabins on M class ships that are ABOVE the the buffet AND some are aft view.

Check out 1140 sometime.

So we essentially handicap the various classes...having done them all. So, look at the price of a regular balcony cabin on deck 9. From that point we figure a Concierge cabin is worth about $5 a day and Aqua about $15 a day (and we are being generous with Aqua). We not longer find Blu to be worth paying much extra because the alternative restaurants are superior. So, for us, it makes sense to book a regular balcony cabin (they are the exact same size as Concierge and Aqua on S-Class ships) and use the saving to purchase a dining package (when its on a 20% off sale) for most nights. Given a choice of dining in Murano, Qsine, or even the Lawn....versus Blu...to us its not even close. As to Tuscan.....well, we have long thought this is a venue looking for an identity (and a good chef).

Hank

But she's asking about an M class ship.

We always pick Aqua for Blu. We have sailed on M class ships twice and had great aft cabins with massive balconies on deck 11. Think there are 5 cabins that are aft 1140 being the largest balcony. If you can get any of these chose another on this deck and ask to be put on wait list for 1140. We did this and got it.