Two different cruises in Carribean on two different ships? Doable?

vegasdriven

we have done 2 cruises on Windsurf- Venice to Rome, and 7 day Carribean with 2 days in Grand Case beforehand.

We love Windsurf, but rather than doing 14 days total on her, I thought it might be nice to try one of each- 7 day Windsurf and 7 day one of the motor yachts.

Has anyone done this, or do you think it is doable?

Ideally it would be perfect to have one or two days in between, but I believe all the cruises start and end on Sat?

I have started a bit of research myself, but would like to have others opinions on the idea.

I suppose to expand my options, I could also look into other cruise lines. We have only done the 2 Windstar, wouldn't mind trying something else, but that darn Windsurf with all that lovely deck space has my heart:hearteyes:

You can do 7 day Yachtmans Caribbean on Windsurf from/to St Maarten on March 9 2019 and then board Star Breeze on 16th from St Maarten to Barbados for Caribbean Legends cruise. These are the only dates where this combination is available

we have done 2 cruises on Windsurf- Venice to Rome, and 7 day Carribean with 2 days in Grand Case beforehand.

We love Windsurf, but rather than doing 14 days total on her, I thought it might be nice to try one of each- 7 day Windsurf and 7 day one of the motor yachts.

Has anyone done this, or do you think it is doable?

Ideally it would be perfect to have one or two days in between, but I believe all the cruises start and end on Sat?

I have started a bit of research myself, but would like to have others opinions on the idea.

I suppose to expand my options, I could also look into other cruise lines. We have only done the 2 Windstar, wouldn't mind trying something else, but that darn Windsurf with all that lovely deck space has my heart:hearteyes:

We know what you mean. Have done 2 cruises on the Windsurf. Love that ship.