Help! Last day to pay deposit and I can't reach Azamara

Zoey

Today at 5:00 EST, my final payment is due and I can't reach Azamara. I've never had so much trouble trying to give somebody thousands of dollars. My problem is, I'm getting ready to be in court all day (for work) with a working lunch. I don't know if we will conclude court before 5:00.

I've booked over a dozen cruises online, including several Celebrity, RCCL, HAL, and always did it online myself and paid directly online. I was surprised yesterday to try and reach Azamara and find they were closed. When you pay online, you can do it at anytime day or night. I'm kind of surprised you can't do it online at Azamara because you can with Celebrity and RCCL.

They really do need to get their act together. I first called the 855-AZAMARA number and the recording says they are open M-F from 1:00 AM (which I thought was strange) to 7:00 PM EST and Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

I got up a little earlier this morning to call at 6:00 AM EST (since the recording says they open at 1:00 AM) and the same recording says they are closed and goes on to recite the previous hours. I got to work and looked up Contact information on their website and it states they are closed on Sunday and open M-F 9:00 AM to 9:30 PM and closed Sunday.

Do you know if they WILL cancel my reservation automatically if I'm unable to reach them or give me some grace time? I'm pretty frustrated.

You could try to email them via the website. If you click on Contact Us in the bottom menu it takes you to this page https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/contact-us . Under CONTACT US you will find an email option.

At least that would prove you tried to get in touch.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You could try to email them via the website. If you click on Contact Us in the bottom menu it takes you to this page https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/contact-us . Under CONTACT US you will find an email option.

At least that would prove you tried to get in touch.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the line. I just sent an e-mail explaining and asking if they might extend the cancellation until 6 or 7:00. I'm getting ready to go into the federal courthouse in a few minutes and my cell phone will be confiscated by Marshalls at the door. I'll stop procrastinating one of these days.....maybe!

Well, I was able to sneak away from my lunch meeting and just made final payment on my cell phone. The AZ representative was so nice and so fast, I don't think it took two minutes and I was even able to move my cabin two door closer to mid-ship.

I notice I made a typo in my thread subject line and said 'deposit' instead of 'final payment.' Rough morning. Trying to reach AZ, get ready for work and court, and waking up to a sick dog on top of everything.

Now back to work.

Thanks everyone.

Today at 5:00 EST, my final payment is due and I can't reach Azamara. I've never had so much trouble trying to give somebody thousands of dollars. My problem is, I'm getting ready to be in court all day (for work) with a working lunch. I don't know if we will conclude court before 5:00.

I've booked over a dozen cruises online, including several Celebrity, RCCL, HAL, and always did it online myself and paid directly online. I was surprised yesterday to try and reach Azamara and find they were closed. When you pay online, you can do it at anytime day or night. I'm kind of surprised you can't do it online at Azamara because you can with Celebrity and RCCL.

They really do need to get their act together. I first called the 855-AZAMARA number and the recording says they are open M-F from 1:00 AM (which I thought was strange) to 7:00 PM EST and Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

I got up a little earlier this morning to call at 6:00 AM EST (since the recording says they open at 1:00 AM) and the same recording says they are closed and goes on to recite the previous hours. I got to work and looked up Contact information on their website and it states they are closed on Sunday and open M-F 9:00 AM to 9:30 PM and closed Sunday.

Do you know if they WILL cancel my reservation automatically if I'm unable to reach them or give me some grace time? I'm pretty frustrated.

We went through the exact same chaos since Saturday trying to pay for a Pursuit voyage. How hard can it be to update the hours of operation on the recording? Also the call flow supposedly lets you leave a message but when you follow this call flow it then promptly disconnects you consistently. Very frustrating and disappointing.

I would think Azamara can do better than this!

We went through the exact same chaos since Saturday trying to pay for a Pursuit voyage. How hard can it be to update the hours of operation on the recording? Also the call flow supposedly lets you leave a message but when you follow this call flow it then promptly disconnects you consistently. Very frustrating and disappointing.

I would think Azamara can do better than this!

What was most frustrating to me was not knowing whether the phone recording hours or the website hours were correct. I also didn't realize that payments couldn't be made online.....new experience for me. Oh well, at least we got it done didn't we? I assume you're on the same sailing I am (TA on 11/6) since you were in the same predicament over the weekend?

What was most frustrating to me was not knowing whether the phone recording hours or the website hours were correct. I also didn't realize that payments couldn't be made online.....new experience for me. Oh well, at least we got it done didn't we? I assume you're on the same sailing I am (TA on 11/6) since you were in the same predicament over the weekend?
Yup 11/6 TA! Looking forward to it. Our first ta. Cheers.

Do you mean EDT? (We are in Daylight Saving time, not Standard time, these days. :D)

Yes East Coast time!

Sorry, I can’t keep straight whether I’m in Standard or Daylight Savings time!

Ps here in California there’s a movement afoot to stop changing from one to another!

Yes East Coast time!

Sorry, I can’t keep straight whether I’m in Standard or Daylight Savings time!

Ps here in California there’s a movement afoot to stop changing from one to another!

Yes, here in FL too.

If you get confused, choose Daylight Saving; it now lasts from early March to early November -- 2/3 of the year. More chance to be right. :halo: