Port transfer in Boston

I am looking for a shuttle transfer from a hotel in Beacon Hill to the port. I have shuttles to and from the airport, but need one from the hotel. Anyone know of a company that has this service?

What "shuttle" service are you using from the airport to your hotel (which Beacon Hill hotel?)and what are you being charged for it? How many people are you?

The reason I'm asking is that the distance from Logan Airport to Beacon Hill is only about 4 miles and from Beacon Hill to the Cruiseport is about 2.5 miles. A regular taxi fare from Logan to Beacon Hill should be $25-30 and from Beacon Hill to the cruise terminal no more than $20. Thus assumes the trips are NOT at the very height of rush hour.

Shuttle transfers in Boston are not common and have not been much discussed on this forum. The only hotels which offer any kind of airport or Cruiseport shuttles are the airport hotels in towns Northeast of the airport like Revere, Chelsea, and Saugus as well as hotels south of the airport in Quincy and the Dorchester area of Boston. Cab, Uber, and Lyft are the most common livery transportation around downtown Boston.

What "shuttle" service are you using from the airport to your hotel (which Beacon Hill hotel?)and what are you being charged for it? How many people are you?

The reason I'm asking is that the distance from Logan Airport to Beacon Hill is only about 4 miles and from Beacon Hill to the Cruiseport is about 2.5 miles. A regular taxi fare from Logan to Beacon Hill should be $25-30 and from Beacon Hill to the cruise terminal no more than $20. Thus assumes the trips are NOT at the very height of rush hour.

Shuttle transfers in Boston are not common and have not been much discussed on this forum. The only hotels which offer any kind of airport or Cruiseport shuttles are the airport hotels in towns Northeast of the airport like Revere, Chelsea, and Saugus as well as hotels south of the airport in Quincy and the Dorchester area of Boston. Cab, Uber, and Lyft are the most common livery transportation around downtown Boston.

Thanks for the info, we are using go airport, I picked the shared shuttle because we will be on a 38 day cruise and will have 4 large bags. I am afraid that it will be too much for a taxi.

Thanks for the info, we are using go airport, I picked the shared shuttle because we will be on a 38 day cruise and will have 4 large bags. I am afraid that it will be too much for a taxi.

Why don't you call Go Airport shuttle directly? Their main business is airport transportation, but they also do private car service. Black Falcon Terminal is close to Logan Airport across the harbor, so it's well within the area of Go Airport's primary business.