San Pedro ADDRESS for booking Super Shuttle online??

Cruisin4US

Thank you for the reply!

I've been searching on Cruise Critic, and looking at Super Shuttle for pricing on Super Shuttle from San Pedro to LAX. While I see a lot of people saying it costs $17pp (one way), I'm getting quoted $32pp (one way). What am I doing wrong???

Are you getting a quote for just one passenger for the shuttle? If I remember correctly, I was charged $36 but that was for two, so $18 per person for my wife and me the last time we used Super Shuttle from San Pedro to LAX. But that was a couple of years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What is the address for San Pedro port (Star Princess) to use when booking Super Shuttle online?

Thank you!

On the Super Shuttle site, if you click for the pull-down menu on "Airports", scroll all the way to the bottom and, after the last alphabetical airport, you will see "Long Beach Harbor" and "Los Angeles Harbor"...Use one of those for an accurate quote...

As Steve says, on the booking engine there's options for the port of LA (San Pedro) and the port of Long Beach. You shouldn't need the address for any land transportation. There's one entrance for the "World Cruise Center" for San Pedro and your vehicle should know to take you past the guide booth (which has a listing of which ships are at which terminals) and to where your ship is.