Transportation from Far East Bay to SF Pier 27

TrojanJulez

Hi there,

I’ve been looking for transportation to SF Pier 27 from our home in Brentwood and having little luck. I wondered if anyone can recommend a good transportation company? I have a 4 year old and an 8 year old, which means I don’t want to use BART (luggage + kids sounds like a nightmare!) or Uber/Lyft (car seat needed). I’m assuming a limo also needs kids to use car seats, legally... Has anyone found a bus/shuttle service from my area? Thanks! :)

Have you checked East Bay Connection or Super Shuttle? If it were me, I would order or use a private car service .... it quite possibly could cost the same. My mom lives in Rio Vista, and there is a guy there, an acquaintance of hers, who drives people to the airport, SFO, et cet, on occasion. He’s been doing it for quite some time.

Not sure if his vehicle would accommodate s party of four. I could try to get his info for you if interested. He is not Uber or Lyft. He just offers his services mainly to people who live in Trilogy.

Have you checked East Bay Connection or Super Shuttle? If it were me, I would order or use a private car service .... it quite possibly could cost the same. My mom lives in Rio Vista, and there is a guy there, an acquaintance of hers, who drives people to the airport, SFO, et cet, on occasion. He’s been doing it for quite some time.

Not sure if his vehicle would accommodate s party of four. I could try to get his info for you if interested. He is not Uber or Lyft. He just offers his services mainly to people who live in Trilogy.

Thank you! Super Shuttle said they won’t come to our area, but I will try East Bay Connection. Thanks so much for the info!

I booked a one way rental from Stockton with Hertz and dropped it off a few blocks from the pier and walked back for $98. Granted, I didn't have to get car seats, but I don't think they are that much. I picked it up the night before so I could load up and leave early.

Otherwise try http://www.limos.com I have used the site several times to book car services all over the US.

I booked a one way rental from Stockton with Hertz and dropped it off a few blocks from the pier and walked back for $98. Granted, I didn't have to get car seats, but I don't think they are that much. I picked it up the night before so I could load up and leave early.

Otherwise try http://www.limos.com I have used the site several times to book car services all over the US.

Great idea to take a rental instead of paying to park! I’ll try limos.com, too. Thanks a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums