Tours by Milo?

Hi Trish, most definitely have used him. I used Milo several years ago while on a cruise and it truly was the highlight of our cruise. Over the years I have referred many people to Milo including many friends and family. My Niece will be using him for the second time this coming September.

He's a gem that is very passionate about how he treats his guests.

You will not be disappointed!

Regards,

Frank

we used Milo last year-didn't get the man himself but a personable young man called Daniel

great tour but congestion is common along coast route and in cities

old cars which would fail UK exhaust emission tests and crazy aggressive drivers!![that's everyone on the road not directed at Milos company]

but a really beautiful country

We used Milo 3 years ago on our first visit to Montenegro. He was as absolute delight. He was prompt in communicating with us before the tour, and was waiting for us as we arrived into Kotor, holding a card with our name on it. We took his 4 hour tour and we were entertained with his personal knowledge and sense of humour for the entire time. Montenegro was our favourite port of call. So beautiful and full of history.

We will be visiting again this summer, and have booked a tour with him again. Very highly recommend Milo. You will not be disappointed.

Trish, how soon are you going? My husband and I have booked with Milo for his 6 hour tour on our Med cruise later this season. If you wind up touring with him in Montenegro, I'd love to hear how your tour went, if you would be kind enough to report back.

Agreed Laurie. It was the highlight of our cruise. We had such an amazing time with him and loved the city so much that we want to return one day and spend at least a week in Kotor.

Good friends of ours used Milo for a couple of days last year and had a fantastic time and my Niece will be using Milo this coming fall.

Great memories for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

We will be tendered at Kotor and our port hours on the Brilliance of the Seas are 11am-7pm.

I've contacted Milo about his 4-hour tour to Perast, Budva and Sv.Stefan. We want to leave (enough) time to explore the town as well and, possibly, climb to the half-way point to the fort, try a local beer and visit a few shops. Does this sound doable? Did anyone doing a short tour like this regret not having more time in town?

We will be tendered at Kotor and our port hours on the Brilliance of the Seas are 11am-7pm.

I've contacted Milo about his 4-hour tour to Perast, Budva and Sv.Stefan. We want to leave (enough) time to explore the town as well and, possibly, climb to the half-way point to the fort, try a local beer and visit a few shops. Does this sound doable? Did anyone doing a short tour like this regret not having more time in town?

with the traffic congestion it's a good idea to do the 4 hour tour first to these outer town areas

you will be dropped off near the pier entrance which is very close to the old town of Kotor so you will be able to explore there easily for rest of your time there

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My husband and I used Milo last July when we were in Montenegro on a Celebrity Constellation Cruise. We did a full day tour and saw so much of this beautiful country. After the tour, which included lunch, we had time to explore old town. Milo was full of information and made sure that we were able to see as much as we could in a short amount of time. I highly recommend him.