Transfer from san pedro to lax

THE G TEAM

We're thinking about reserving Super Shuttle from San Pedro to LAX. We plan on walking off the ship with our luggage as soon as we can.

Our biggest concern is wanting to get on a shuttle that goes directly to LAX, and doesn't make any out-of-the-way stops to the airport.

Is it unrealistic to ask to be put on a shuttle (Super Shuttle) that goes straight to the airport? We're thinking that there will be enough people that want to do the same thing.

We're thinking about reserving Super Shuttle from San Pedro to LAX. We plan on walking off the ship with our luggage as soon as we can.

Our biggest concern is wanting to get on a shuttle that goes directly to LAX, and doesn't make any out-of-the-way stops to the airport.

Is it unrealistic to ask to be put on a shuttle (Super Shuttle) that goes straight to the airport? We're thinking that there will be enough people that want to do the same thing.

We cruised in January and I pre-booked Super Shuttle from the Pier to LAX - no stops and we "jumped the line" because we had a reservation. We were delayed getting off the ship as we arrived in port an hour late but it was not an issue. Got our luggage, out to the curb and on our way on the next available shuttle. $52 for 4 of us!

• 2 weeks later...
Cinbol - (Or anyone else that has pre-booked Super Shuttle to return to LAX)

What time do you use when you booked Super Shuttle to pick you up from the San Pedro pier?

Pick ups are arranged according to flight time. Our flight wasn’t until 3:00 so I had to fool around our “flight time” so our pick up time would be around 10:45. Knowing that we could be in the last group off the ship this would have worked out great....however we were an hour late getting into port so I contacted super shuttle and they told me to just go outside and show my reservation confirmation and we would be on our way...worked out just fine!

Sent from my iPad using Forums