Characters

1drifter

I was curious about which Disney characters are on board. Is it always the same ones? I'd like to acquaint my grandkids with the celebrities they may be seeing, but I don't think I can get through all of the Disney movies before our cruise! Shari

Hi Shari,

basically it is the same ones each time. I have heard the Incredibles were on a ship recently, but i have never seen it.

we have done 11 cruises and so far these are who I remember every time, however I'm sure I will of forgot someone.

Cinderella

Belle

Snow White

Sleeping beauty ( Aurora)

Mickey and Minnie

Donald and Daisy

Chip and Dale

Lelo and Stitch

Capt. Hook and Mr. Snee

Goofy and Max

Alice

Mad Hatter

White Rabbit

Pluto

Wendy

I know there were a few more, but cant think of them right now.

ON stage in the shows you will see the toy story characters, peter pan, lion king and many more from the movies.Disney Dreams and Golden Mickeys are a must for kids. They have a lot of characters in them. Please take them to see the shows!!! Twiced Charmed (Magic) is a nothing for kids, but nice for adults.

In your Navigator paper it iwll tell you where and when character meets are. In the Atrium there is a small TV monitor which will tell you which characters will appear at those times. Always arrive 10 minutes early or you'll be in a LONG line. Lines do move fairly quickly, but characters are only out for 20 to 30 minutes at a time, For Princess meets arrive 20 minutes early.These are very popular.

Some greets are pictures only, those lines move quickly. Others where you can do autographs too take longer. Your Navigator will tell you which one is which.Plus on CC day, check your Navigator because they will give you a morning time that some characters will be along the way to the beach. Starting at the Post Office. These lines are short, they move quickly, so are great for kids to see a few characters without having to stand in line and wait. They will do pictures and autographs both. People are in a hurry to get to the beach, so they pass them by a lot, so short lines, if any.

Also at the Gazebo near Cookies BBQ characters appear at random, so keep you eyes open!!

Hope this helps some.

Oh, the last night they have characters out for farewell pictures, but dont plan on that unless you dont mind long lines that will take you all evening!

mom x4,grandma x4

I agree with mom x4,grandma x4. We were just on the June 29 - July 2 Wonder Cruise. The only characters I could add were Mulan and Pocahontas.

They have a princess meet that was wonderful. The only princesses or characters we didn't see were Ariel and Jasmine. My daughter was alittle upset about that.

J&J's Mommy

Archived