evening shows

1drifter

They are all good for kids, after all it is Disney!!

I think the best ones for kids are Disney Dreams and The Golden Mickeys.

Because they are full of characters.

Twiced charmed is good, but bascialy it is Cinderella, Prince Charming, a villian and her step mom and step sisters.

You will have a Welcome Aboard show the first night where you will meet the Captain and officers, some singing and dancing, a few characters. Plus either a comedian, or ventriloquist, or a magician. They have jokes suited for kids as well as adults, same at the farewell Show, the last night.

There is also a family cabaret show a couple of nights as well as adult ones that are really funny. kids love the family one. I hear them all laughing all the way through the show, it is really geared more towards the kids, sometimes they have a juggler too.

The adult one is really funny too, it is clean adult humor, so be sure to see that one for yourself.

Please do take them to the shows, they will love them and dont worry about them making soem noise or being restless, you will see hundreds of young kids in the theater, once the stage lights up they all seem to get quiet and watchin great anticipation of what is to come, when the characters come on stage they all cheer and yell, it is so much fun for all.

If the noise of the children annoys people, they are on the wrong cruise!!!

Have a magical cruise,

mom x4,grandma x4

Thanks for your answers! I thought I had heard that one of the shows was more for older kids, and they must have been thinking of Twice Charmed. I will be sure the kids get to see some of the shows. I'm so looking forward to them!

• 2 weeks later...

I love the Disney shows. I have now been on both ships. The Twiced Charmed was my least favorite just not a big Cindy fan. On the Wonder Hercules was very funny with a lot of adlib moments. Golden Mickey's is fun with the pre show red carpet but Dinsey Dreams is wonderful and has been rated the number 1 show of all shows on all cruise ships. On the magic there are cabaret shows and a welcome aboard and a farewell show. All shows are great for goods just make sure the cabaret show is the family version. Plus during the day and night there are movies outside by the goofy Pool. Cars was playing one night and then Pirates was playing after the pirate party.

Lexi

Archived